Soap Actors on Being a Part of Soaps' Royal Families

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm sorry but I don't consider many of these families soap opera's 'royal' families. The Hortons? Yeah. The Forresters? Somewhat. The Newmans? In the 90s to mid 00s, maybe. 

When I think of soap royal families, I think of the Bauer clan, the Hughes clan, the Cory clan, the Matthews, etc. Not any of these dreadful families. 

• Members

So apparently when characters are on way too much, it means they're part of a royal family.

Geary may have been trying to help out a colleague, which is admirable, but his encouragement helped lead to too many unfortunate hours of Sonny-centric television. That character should have been written as an outcast and killed off within a year or two tops; not have the whole show reworked with him at the center.

Also, apparently the Kristina storyline isn't over yet? I figured it went the way of Lulu's 1-week drinking problem and Patrick's 2-week drug addiction from a couple years back. Not that it's been riveting and something I need to see continue; I just thought it had been abandoned.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived