GH: June 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Its very possible for someone Alexis' age to get preggers.  Super risky, however.  My problem?  We watched Alexis go thru menopause ONSCREEN!  This happens way too often on GH.  Erase something we saw to accommodate a new plot.  Trash.  Another challenge I have is "redeeming" mobsters with babies.  Trash of the highest order!  

More TRASH!  Guess Francesca is tired of us trashing Filler Griller Thriller Miller on Twitter.  

Jelly overlooked established history were it was shown on screen that Alexis went through menopause. This is GH were history is always reconned to fit a plot point. A senior citizen pregnant with a child is not innovating. It's laughable but not innovating. This is not an adult story. Creatively challenged and dying GH is not on the same level as American Crime and Grey's Anatomy. 

• Members

LOL….well looks like Alexis really isn't pregnant. 

I don't think HBO or ABC primetime want 1.9 ratings and lower demos ….so I doubt Jean and Shelly would get any call from them. Its just a matter of time before Jean and Co. get fired and GH is finally canceled 

• Members

Alexis told Julian if he really cared for his son….he'd confess to the murder of Carlos….Julian got suspicious and told her to take a pregnancy test….in the previews Alexis tells him to confess first…so I am assuming she made it up….

Archived