GH: June 2016 Discussion Thread

• Members

He's always been a big boy. I still remember those scenes that MAB likely thought were edgy and cool where a shirtless Cane and Billy had a photo shoot with boxing gloves, and Miller looked like a 45-year old man on a bender. He's lucky that Ron and Frank's hatred for guts was taken out on Sean Kanan.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I thought Trent Dawson couldnt be any worse than on his time on ATWT but I was wrong. He is just cringe worthy on todays show. His acting is painfully awful. I feel bad for MW. We have Ava and Nicholas and neither nor both can take TD character down and leave that room....just hilarious bad.

• Members

In honor of Julian leaving Alexis to rot

I almost can't believe Frank is still tone-deaf and bullheaded enough to try another Pairing of the Soap Superstars with ME and RB, which will doom them both, especially Finn who has been a shockingly solid and unique character until now. They're on and she's going on about his dead wife and troubled past and trying to probe his stormy moods, and it's literally verbatim every lame ME storyline in the last 16 years. The character names and a few nouns are interchangeable but the story is the same as always. Mindboggling. He's so much better with Jane Elliot and the hospital crew.

• Members

As the old adage goes, you knew he was a snake when you brought him inside your house.  So, if Alexis (or fans) have been caught off-guard by Julian's latest actions, they have themselves only to blame.

• Members

I didn't mind Stabile either.  After TG's surgery leading to an overly long and way too drawn out story line that resulted in fan rebellion during the "Fluke" story last year, I'm guessing that FV would rather bring in understudies to keep the story moving as written, rather than ever face a similar meltdown again.  Hux hasn't gotten on my nerves yet, but I am not familiar with the actor playing him like some other posters here are.

Archived