GH: June 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I like Hayden too. She's one of the few bright spots for me. Maybe because she doesn't have any history to ruin.

Tracy with little Edwardo is cute. I'm glad that Michael didn't jump on Tracy, but tried to understand her point of view. I'm also glad Tracy let Sabrina see the baby. I hope their friendship is mended.

• Members

You are correct. Finn is the only character we know, historical or otherwise, of that Hayden's father swindled. The only revisionist history (so far) is that this Berlin scandal seems to have been widely known by the residents of the town before Hayden hit the scene, despite us never hearing about it or seeing any of the character discussing it.

• Members

I don't mind Hayden either. I preferred her nastier and bitchier but at least she's not the pod she was when the character woke up from the coma. The writing just sucks. I felt more sorry for her than Elizabeth during their catfight. And I'm a tad resentful Hayden gets a mother but Elizabeth continues 19 years later without one.

I sort of recognize Tracy again at least. And I like seeing Monica on so much and involved like she should be. See, not that hard. And I completely pretended Dr. Mayes/Hayes? was really Alan defending Monica to Obrecht.

Parry Shen didn't do a great job of selling me his grief on Lucas in that hospital bed. Yeesh. Terrible. Too bad Bobbie was wasted on Thursday's episode (though it was great to see her with Monica and Carly) when Lucas woke up the episode she wasn't in.

• Members

Kman- I like Hayden and I feel a little bad for her, but the way she spoke about Liz's children in the past tends to make me take her side.  Those kids have been through a lot, so Hayden being nasty about them and calling them brats did not exactly bring me to her side in those fights. I do think it's good for Liz to have a rival. Look how boring Sam and Carly have become without one.

ETA: Now that I think about it Carly does have Ava and while it annoys me she fought for Sonny's kid while he was no where to be found, I think it helps her character overall.

• Members

Why are they wasting Lucas?  The actor is sexy, capable and convincing.  He could be the new Patrick at the hospital.  He should be on regularly and NOT paired with Parry Shen's character.  When is GH going to get some balls and pair two handsome men in a gay story?  Lucas and Griff would have been interesting.  Or Lucas and Silas/Barnabas/McBain...LOL.  Now there would be an interesting pair.  Playing the gay couple for filler and laughs is as bad as having the obese Mammie nurse running around the hospital.  Hello people: this is the 21st Century. Elsa is a lesbo and that's a cartoon! Disney get with it.

• Members

I thought Days had good looking couple in Sonny and Will. ATWT did with Luke and Dr. Reid.  I agree with you on GH though….Ive never cared for the Brad/Lucas pairing. I would have been great had GH paired him with Griffin instead. 

Lucas and Griffin were in med school together. Interesting that Griffin hasn't been paired with a female yet. He's only had goo goo eyes for Plywood.

Archived