More blind items

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ha…not a chance….Pierce may be bad but Ryan Peevey is the worst.

Unfortunately true

Teehee …he is just a walking stick with a smile….LOL 

I think Ryan from Passions is actually ok as an actor and would love to see him back in daytime. Jesse is just awful….on DH he was hired as eye candy with his tee off every minute of that show and in Dallas…he should never been cast as Christopher…whoever the casting director was lost his mind casting him in that pivotal role.

Chit…you are awesome….bwahahahaha….agree with both of your statements.

Could number 1 be….well he isn't a hunk and doesn't have a good bod….but his acting does suck and I can see the EP telling him to get acting lessons…JPL of Days?? He is horrible as Phillip. He still stutters his lines and speeds through them at warp speed.

• Members

maybe, 1. Robert Palmer Watkins? LOL

LMAO, nope. I can only assume you don't watch both shows? RP may be 'bad' but the peeps he's opposite (most of the time) aren't that much better, so it's whatever. PF otoh is constantly bringing his scenes with LG and TK to a grinding halt w/ his crazy eyes, and lack of even charisma

• Members
The first Ethan managed to make a living as an actor, not a star but he got work.   Justin Hartley was for many years in primetime, not sure why he went back to Y&R.    Even if it is only three, that is three more than the emmy winning acting sensations of GH.  

• Members

i'm sorry, but just by virtue of who he acts opposite (regularly) RP is a 'better' actor than PF on B&B. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

huh? They've been front-burner on a SL for months. Sure, the SL has been lowkey/slowburn but I wouldn't call them back-burnered. 

• Members

Wow..do you have inside knowledge of this? I don't consider Matt Cohen a hunk but he is good looking……or what was the clue again?…LOL

Yeah Travis Schuldt has worked post Passions…...

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I'm not knocking any soap actors who manage to make it - and a few horrible actors do (Jesse Metcalfe, one of the worst actors ever), but most Passions hunks tended to stay in daytime and just a few made it to primetime. 

Archived