More blind items

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nathan Parsons sucked ass on GH. They still used him plenty. He just left for new ventures. Sebastian Roche was busy in primetime before he popped up on GH. The only one I'd say was poorly used/undervalued was Claire Coffee. 

• Members

I don't think his that bad either. It is not that hard either to be better than what GH has now on the canvas. MS and RH are way over the top…..the actress who plays Kiki….eh……Dominic is average at best…..his better half is just as bad…..BG is awful but yet he was awarded an Emmy for yelling and screaming….Mo acting 101……GH has probably about 5 actors that are good…the rest suck.

• Members

I think MS and RH calmed way down when Ron left. I feel like it's too little too late, especially in the case of Nina. I actually like MS as an actress, but the way Nina started, I doubt I can ever like that character.

• Members

Or take them seriously as characters. Both characters IMO have become a complete joke. And the same is happening with Michael Easton's one millionth character he is playing now on GH. He is not a very good actor and to have him play a very annoying and useless character doesn't help.

• Members

I still will never see what they saw in him that they decided to create a role specifically for him. He sucks on primetime too.Unlike the ones who were underutilized and left GH I wouldn't call his roles good.

I think we counted 3-4(not sure if I really count JH because he came back to soaps) people  out of X amount of men. Not exactly impressive.

Archived