Y&R May Discussion Thread

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ITA about Sharon.  And I just cannot with the Victor storyline at this point.  He's in prison but just gets to go to this room anytime of the day someone comes to visit?  LOL.  No visiting days or hours and no plexiglass separation/phone?  Then the show goes off and he's just sitting in some visitation room reading???  So bad.

I agree. So much of this show is lazy and insulting and has been for quite some time. What annoys me the most about Victor's story is that pretty much every character except Phyllis is going on about how the world is coming to an end without him. It's so heavy handed.

They used such a fugly photo of Kelly Sullivan for Sage's memorial. She looked like a damn sweaty mess 

Thanks for the reminder. I'll just erase today's episode before I start it.

• Members

I'm real confused.

I thought Adam knows  that Christian is alive with Sharon and Dillon.  And I thought it was Victor that did the switch re; Christian' paternity.

No, Adam did the switch and he still believes Christian is dead. Victor figured it that Adam did the switch by Adam's reaction to the baby's death and Adam admitted it. Victor used it to blackmail Adam for awhile until Adam eventually confessed to Chelsea.

• Members

JM has been pretty damn bad.  Has he nothing to "go to" to summon up some tears?  And yes, the pic of KS for the memorial was not flattering at all. 

I still get a kick out of the "No Spitting" sign in the jail.  :lol:

The kid playing Charlie is a cutie and I'm glad they are letting him stay in the role instead of insta-aging the twins.

The only reason to watch this show is for the performances.  Trying to make sense of the stories and characterizations will only piss me off.  Nikki crying about trying to get Victor to "talk to her" or "love her" again in those scenes with Victoria today were pathetic.  Victor is a wrinkled up old man.  In prison.  Not to mention he's an ass and king dickhead.  She wanted him to pay for what he had done 3 weeks ago and now all of sudden she changes course because she wants to be with him again.  Shitty storytelling. 

• Members

How did Nadia's Theme get played for the aftermath of Sage's passing on the end of Tuesday's ep? 

Someone here on SON had posted that Morrow/Nick sounded like Chewbacca during these funeral scenes and I couldn't get that comment out of my head, between Monday's screaming as he smashed the car to today's "I CAWN'T MOOOVE ONNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Sharon Case has been selling her performance quite well though. The frazzled, dear in the headlight facial expressions Sharon had been giving are priceless! 

I wish I could invest in the Victor/Meredith scenes but I can't. Just can't with another BS Victor story. 

• Members

How did Nadia's Theme get played for the aftermath of Sage's passing on the end of Tuesday's ep? 

Someone here on SON had posted that Morrow/Nick sounded like Chewbacca during these funeral scenes and I couldn't get that comment out of my head, between Monday's screaming as he smashed the car to today's "I CAWN'T MOOOVE ONNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Sharon Case has been selling her performance quite well though. The frazzled, dear in the headlight facial expressions Sharon had been giving are priceless! 

I wish I could invest in the Victor/Meredith scenes but I can't. Just can't with another BS Victor story. 

I feel like she's had that look on her face for years. I don't think she's acting, it probably comes from reading the day's script.

• Members

I feel like she's had that look on her face for years. I don't think she's acting, it probably comes from reading the day's script.

@Juliajms...Hahahahaha

• Members

^ I couldn't help myself, but really, I agree that SC is doing the best job of selling this crap. It's an impossible job, but I give her all the respect for not giving up. She's a lot like KKL and Laura Wright in that respect.

• Members

Morrow is doing GREAT IMO, and getting accolades for it, and judging by his tweet, hate too, but he don't vary LOL

SC, as someone posted, her face hasn't moved, she hasn't shed tear, moved I am not

• Members

Morrow is doing GREAT IMO, and getting accolades for it, and judging by his tweet, hate too, but he don't vary LOL

SC, as someone posted, her face hasn't moved, she hasn't shed tear, moved I am not

over someone he hardly knew and met.a year ago.

• Members

Felicia Gallant would not approve of Lorna Devon's inability to move her facial muscles in Genoa City.  Felicia, if she even had work done, made sure it was not obvious.  Class!  They sure dispensed with Sage right quick.  I watched the opening writing credits closely because I could swear with the latest GH-type plot twists that Carlivati would be listed as head writer.  Pratt must have watched Carlivati's GH.  Spencer's plot....er I mean Max...these cute little maniac stories..Who's the new hunk playing Vickie's boi toi?  I like him so far.  Robert Scot Wilson for the role of Noah!  Nick needs a haircut and a new storyline and reunion weekend with the Lee Strasburg School of Acting.

• Members

Yesterday Victor spends the day in bed.  Today in the visitation room again.  Wasn't the stabbing like 3 weeks ago?  Why is he still going to the doctor every other day and when he goes, why is he in bed???  He's walking around and then goes to the doctor and gets in bed.  We all know it's coming, just let him out already...since he's engineering everything and everyone from the jail cell.  At least on the street we have a better chance of someone killing him.   And the whole Sharon thing - anytime anyone questions her about anything her eyes get HUGE...it's obvious something is being hidden.  Director needed to give her some direction...it's not SC's fault, but just tell her - tone the reactions down a little. And I hate that they're having her be the bad guy again...why not just tell the truth.

Archived