B&B: March 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Its pretty obvious it will be Rick who finds out about Douglas  unless there is some kind of twist.  As for Wyatt him buying Quinn's story is ludicrous doesn't even make sense.  But this whole thing doesn't make sense at the beginning I could buy why Bill wasn't concerned by now he should be.

• Members

I can't wait for Wyatt's world to come crashing down on him again. I feel no sympathy for him. He is such an idiot. 

I can't wait to see him use it as leverage and then somehow Maya tells all which will spiral Caroline's world out of control. Rick realizes what an evil beyotch Maya really is and dumps her and she is left with nothing. 

• Members

Wyatt isn't stupid.  He's his Mother's son.  He plays stupid when necessary.  I didn't watch today...Charlie, Wyatt - no one told anyone that Quinn Mom was the last to see Liam?  Given Steffy and everyone has asked where Liam is...does Wyatt tell anyone his mother saw him collapse and then...tried to drive him to the hospital?  Did Wyatt tell Steffy?  I read - no.  He's on the fast train to marriage again.  When I saw part of the show last week Quinn was doing her frantic thing with Wyatt and begging him to rush to marriage.  And that's probably what he's doing.  He knows she's done something, and he's taking advantage of the situation because he's a total RAT.  Why would Quinn help Liam by trying to drive his car to the hospital?  She hates him and everyone knows it.  LOL.  Where is Liam's car that she apparently drove around.  And it's a Tesla - pretty much no one would notice that, right?  Good GAWD stupid.

• Members

Even though I know what is going to happen….I decided to watch….its the same drivel with Bradley Bell's storytelling. The show is so much better when its not focusing on Liam and his idiot brother Wyatt. They need to clear Steffy away from the two losers….it brings down the character.

• Members

This Wyatt and Steffy romance is the biggest fail ever. I feel like they have yet to start dating and they're already getting married. On top of that the actors have no chemistry. Obviously Liam will come walking in at the exact moment they're gonna say 'I do' but come on...I'm sick of Bell using marriage as a plot point.

• Members

Lots of Taylor mentions the past 2 episodes. Isnt it tme for her annual visit? Come on Bell, bring her back. She should return for Steffy and also to meet her grandson. I can just see her looking at Douglas and making a comment that he looks exactly like Thomas did as a baby with Caroline and Ridge tensing up but brushing it aside since they are supposed to be brothers. Taylor could then run into Brooke/Bill/Katie and give her unsolicited opinion

• Members

They will bring back Felicia first before they would ever bring back Kristen. Zende seems like an outsider. If I just started watching B&B..I wouldn't know he was a Forrester. I don't see the point in Zende. He is a boring character with little to nothing to do.

Archived