B&B: March 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So Papa Avant makes an appearance and Nicole knows about Sasha and Zende….all good stuff…hopefully this story will end soon. They need to dump the Zende character….he is so zzzzzzzzzz.

I guess Mama Avant will make her one day appearance and find out about Sasha that day…..

Glad to see Rick is hunting for Ridge's secret.:D

• Members

This is the dumbest show on TV, which is why people who have posted about how good B&B is... are DAYS fans.  It's abso stupid.  Just watch 5 minutes a week, get your laugh and move on.  Thank GOD for March Madness on CBS.  All of this is horrible. 

Wouldn't Liam ask why people aren't in their wedding pictures?  Wouldn't he ask who their friends are?  What they do for a living/work?  Why they live where no one else is?  He gave himself a lobotomy when he fell in the bathroom.  It's a trainwreck.  NOTHING will happen to Quinn.  When he realizes who he is, Quinn will hit him in the head with a broom, and he'll regain his memory but not recent memory.  He won't remember that she did all of this to him.  It will be PATHETIC. 

I hope that Hope comes back and shoves her down some stairs.  If we're going to go over the top, then let's go.  Steffy, Hope, Liam, Ivy and practically every other character...except for wussy Wyatt...who will stand there and squeeeem..."NO MOM.  NO!  I won't SPEAK TO YOU AGAIN MOM!"  And then stand there and look stupid.  "Mom?  Are you falling Mom?  Wait.  MOM?   Did you just FALL?"  Wait - Liam...who are you dating??? who do I want to try and marry next?

• Members

All they had to do was have her bring in a doctor friend or someone to pretend he is a doctor, 'examine' Liam and trick him into not going. Liam's dumb enough it shouldn't take much. Come on. Zero effort!

• Members

So now that Charlie found out Quinn is connected to Liam's disappearance, anyone hope that she kills him in order to protect her secret? I want it out, but I want Charlie gone more

The doctor was out of line to confront Ridge. Like WTF? How is this his business?

• Members

It seemed so out of the blue for Charlie to discover that, since  Liam/Quinn weren't even on today....but at the same time, I liked how they did that, it added a bit of suspense....

I thought that doctor was gonna end up being a gay lover of Ridges for some reason..LOL

• Members

How many more days are we going to see Caroline and Ridge moaning about that baby. To think that Caroline quickly became my favorite character in late 2014/early 2015. She's such a bore now! And I also don't like that hairdo on LG.

I was hoping the feeling about the wasted opportunity of this being a Rick/Caroline baby instead of a Thomas/Caroline baby would fade, but it's only getting worse! Now the baby is named after Stephanie?! Imagine how Rick would react to his child carrying her name :lol:!!

I can't get invested in anything the Avants and Zende do because it's very clear that Bell is not invested either. I think Maya and Nicole will survive but I wonder how long it will take before Zende, Sasha, Vivenne and Julius are out.

• Members

They should have kept Rick with Caroline. Was there a point in putting Rick with Maya? They have become so boring together….and so has Caroline and Ridge. Id love to see Rick make a play for Caroline after the truth comes out….leaving Maya and Ridge out in the cold. 

As for the Avant's….I wouldn't mind Zende and Sasha gone soon….they need to keep Mama and Papa Avant though….

• Members

I dont get this Charlie angle. Someone hit Rick's car so he asked Charlie to find out who. If this just happened, then why is he looking at footage from over a month ago?

Wyatt is dumb as hell to not have realized that Quinn was lying to him. Like really? How long has he been dealing with her?

• Members

Does anyone know...why the video didn't show Quinn yanking Liam off the pavement by the shoulders the way it happened, and thus must have been tossed into the back of the car rather than the way she explained....that Liam just needed to go to the hospital?  When it aired, you saw 2 hands yank his entire body from the spot where he fell and then they were at the Cabin.  If there was video you would have seen her yank him with her superpowers and throw him into the car, right?  IT IS SO STUPID>  LOL. 

Archived