B&B: March 2016 Discussion Thread

• Members

There is no story with Ridge as father despite wishful thinking. More long term ramifications with Thomas and that's how it will remain. Soap pregnancies rarely go a full 9 months so Caroline having at 7 months really isn't alarming

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's all she can do, when she's not written as a plot device for Billy and Katie...

they are really name dropping R.J a lot lately.....I'm wondering if they are finally going to SORAsed him soon.....I mean if Nicole and Zende are definitely over, I guess they need someone in that age group as a contender for her....though I would personally love R.J to be gay, but we know how well that usually goes on soaps these days....

• Members

I know Deacon did not paste Quinn's head onto pictures of Steffy. The Photoshop job was so bad and Liam is an idiot to not realize that

Steffy is almost as bad as Wyatt. Just last month she was engaged to his brother and now she is trying to marry him? I guess at least she waited a few weeks and is actually engaged unlike Hope who married Wyatt an hour after she thought Liam had left her

Im also sick of Ridge. Cant wait for this secret to be exposed and for him to catch hell for it

Quinn has seduced her son's brother. This bitch is beyond sick. i hope Wyatt is truly disgusted with her

• Members

who gave Pine-Sol permission to come back. At least she is passing through and not back permanently. Im glad Steffy has been questioning Liam's dissappearance so hopefully this will move things along

Last week Deacon talked about how Quinn could go to jail for what she's doing. He's stupid if he doesnt realize that he can too. He is her accomplice. Not only does he know what she's doing, he's kept it quiet and has helped her with this deception. It was stupid of him to make himself known bc now Liam can ID him

One day Quinn is telling Adam she loves him and the next she is plotting his murder. This kinda works for her as crazy as it sounds bc she works better on the edge of insanity

• Members

Quinn and Deacon are  beyond disgusting in this storyline.    He's returned to be overemphasized  a broke ass loser so in love with this crazy bitch that he's willing to be an accomplice in a murder. Even though Deacon was written carelessly for some reason I  had a soft spot for him.

I'm sick of Wyatt too he's just hijacked his brother's life dissing him every step of the way.  Oh but I don't mean to talk bad about my brother.... but ...he's wishy washy...(I want every one of his exes)...or maybe he's being inconsiderate...

can't wait until Bill find out what Quinn has done to his son that he's not even concerned about. Even if Liam is off the grid Bill can't tell by now some things aren't adding up.  Steffy seems to know him better than anybody and is the only one wondering where he is.  Besides that Bill is a wealthy man.. Liam could have met with foul play...

• Members

He wouldn't have done it. I think Deacon was going to do everything he could to stop Quinn.

It's disgusting what Bell has done to Quinn. She's utterly ruined. Sorry Rena this isn't a love story. It's a rapemance

Only when Creeper gets beat to death by Bill for what he did to Caroline.

Honestly Thomass serves no purpose. They clearly don't know what to do with him, none of the ladies they've tried to pair him with have caught on. I say kill him off and bring back RJ instead

• Members

How is Quinn raping a man who's too dumb to go to the hospital to get himself checked out, especially when he passes out every 5 damn seconds?!  Lying to someone does not constitute rape.  

Quinn was no great big addition to this show and now its time for her to move on.  She is not a viable character.  

Archived