Y&R: March 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't blame Nick for being nervous.  Sage said just today "We'll have our little boy again soon". She's way too invested in this "insta" adoption.  When you have the kind of money Nick and Sage do, I think it would be a lot smarter to do a surrogacy.

I almost feel sorry for Victor, but not quite!

• Members

Yeah that was bad and funny, hence y I wasn't a Sullivan fan on GH, love her as Sage but like her nightmares, she's headed for de Cray Cray house probably right when Shari finds out she got her baby!

• Members

Chelsea coming for Sharon today and defending Sage was annoying AF:unsure: Why would she wanna defend a woman who is constantly all over her man all the time lmao. Although maybe she wants to keep Sage's focus on Nick so that she'll stay away from Adam. Still, Nick and Sharon have history and Chelsea should back the !@#$%^&*] up!

• Members

Sage isn't always around Adam for Chelsea to be pro Nage, perhaps she sees Sharon doing what she did when Chadam lost a baby.  Chelseaa was corned bout Nick and Sage where as Sharon was only concerned bout Nick.  Sharon tells Nick to follow his heart, and he does what Sage asked him to do, which is stay out of NE, ,loved it.  Glad Nick spoke up to Sage ut his concerns re adoption/Christian, Sage seemed really hurt

• Members

It's downright bizarre. Summer always has been close to Phyllis. That she wouldn't be horrified about what happened to her mother is illogical. Clearly, they wanted to create drama between Victoria/Victor and that was a good move. So the only other logical person to play the "Summer" role would be Abby - but that would be tough since she's an NewBott. Speaking of which, please get Abby away from Stitch and psycho boy. With the emergence of MEK/ED chemistry, I think Stitch's day are numbered. Psycho boy cause Abby to love baby, they move to Oz and Abby ends up in the steamroom with Luca.

• Members

The endless Villy back and forth, my God, why? It makes it impossible for me to care about these people at all.

The show isn't terrible day to day, but the characters continue to not make a lot of sense. Summer being on Victor's side, Lauren encouraging Michael to give ineffective counsel to Victor, Jack as the town's moral nag. I'm not buying any of it.  Lauren has almost always been the voice of reason. At the very least Michael could be disbarred. I'm sure what he's about to do is even a criminal offense, yet Lauren thinks it's a great idea. OK. At least now we know how Victor will eventually get out of this mess.

Archived