B&B: January 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah…all their problems were offscreen after the big hoopla they made of their wedding with Brooke and then having Hope calling in trying to stop the big wedding. I tell you that Bradley Bell is a hack writer too!  The only person he seems to write for is Liam and its always the same thing/story.

• Members

I guess at least they wrote him out even if he didnt get an exit.. No big loss as the character of Deacon was not needed but it was lame how they handled this

This show sure knows how to overdo a flashback. We get one everyday. How many times can we see Bill or Brooke reminiscing about their past or Liam about his past with Steffy or now what he saw with Wyatt? Every damn day

Please register in order to view this content

Good lord, ANOTHER incident? Im guessing he has a concussion from the plane ride but dang why do we have someone in this storyline falling and/or passing out EVERY week?

• Members

Good grief. B&B does it again. Not that I care about the couple, but it's funny how obvious TPTB don't care about a particular character/couple when a breakup happens offscreen. Same thing happened with Donna & Justin, plus Dayzee disappeared once Marcus left for South Africa for an unknown amount of time. And this is just in recent memory. Is Claudia Cortez still working at Forrester, alongside Michael Lai and Enrique Alvarez? 

• Members

I had it on yesterday on mute and I was able to rewind it and watch just a few things - fast forwarded a lot...but seriously - the Quinn explanation that Deacon and her just called it quits, and she 'thinks' he went to Europe but it doesn't matter?  So awfully done - you couldn't have the actor back for even a couple/few days for a breakup?  He went to see Hope for Christmas...couldn't you have had him back and have Quinn find evidence that he had cheated with an old flame he reunited with over Christmas?  Just pathetic.

And the Liam pass-out - don't even know what to say.  I started to think about the number of times someone falling over has happened...Brooke passed out and hit her head with the booze at her house.  Hope trips and falls down the back veranda stairs.  Steffy falls down when fighting with Aly.  Steffy shoves Ivy and she falls into the electrical panel.  Steffy goes to Ivy to badger her and Ivy falls and bangs her head.  Ivy is leaving town and Steffy goes over to the Forrester mansion and Ivy falls down the stairs.  Liam falls in the bathroom of the plane and knocks himself out.  Now he falls in the parking lot passed out.  Those are just the ones I can remember reading about or seeing...so awful. 

• Members

Didnt watch the show yesterday but I don't know why I tuned in today. I was like WTF? Then it was clear…same story with Liam and Hope….I mean Steffy…..Hope tells Liam if he loves her and wants to work it out show up…..I mean Steffy…..something happens to Liam unexpectedly like the last 100 times before and Quinn is present….gawd…..just awful……same crap boring storytelling….Can Bradley Bell come up with something fresh and new? Because he hasn't for years!

• Members

Had it on for long enough to see that they're going to tell the story of Misery.  Like Y&R is playing off the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo thing with the techie geeky girl who can hack.  I think I'm giving both a break - I generally have been DVRing it and just fast forwarding to anything that looks interesting.  Nutso Quinn - helping her son get what he wants....all rehash.  Not the least bit interesting...totally agree with you.

• Members

Wash rinse and repeat 

I doubt it….Bradley would have gotten rid of her by now. She is Sheila 2.0……he doesn't know how to write for her ….Bradley writes the same drivel for her, Liam and the new Hope, Steffy. Oh and Brooke too…same story over and over…..When he comes up with something new he either drops it or fails miserably like Maya's story and Rick overtaking Forrester.

Archived