B&B: January 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Julian is crazy telling Sasha she should be grateful. Wasnt feeling her at first but Im on her side. Sounds like her mother is a trifln thot.

Hkr7YHW.png?1

How many times are we going to see this same scene play out? Zende and Carter shirtless (or close to it) working out on the roof discussing Nicole's pregnancy

XIebX9E.png?1

The blonde in her hair is out of control

• Members

B&B has become a repetitive show. Same scenes…same dialogue …same characters….just a waste of time. They showed Liam falling all over again like it was some big cliffhanger. When the flight attendant asked if him wanting to get out of the plane was a medical emergency …I just started laughing…..he just fell and probably had a concussion and the flight attendant couldn't care less….I guess the water continued running too…LOL

Why would Sasha want Julian as her father? She knows the way he treated Nicole and Maya. She should be lucky he didnt run her life….LOL

And someone mentioned that Michael Minnis was Bradley Bell's Co-HW? He needs to be fired. He is one awful co-HW.

• Members

I didn't understand the purpose of Deacon being back on the show.  They didn't do a thing with him - no triangle, no basic storyline of anything at all other than marrying nutso Quinn.  They're painting so many of their characters right into the wall....they are marrying them off and letting them be content.  That just doesn't happen on soaps unless it's an older couple....like maybe Bob and Kim on World Turns...Tom and Margo come to mind, and even then you can still give them story.  They did nothing with Deacon.

And I guess that jet didn't have a lavatory light that says "occupied".  Flight attendants always look at that all the time before takeoff.  He just falls over in the bathroom and no one notices the bathroom light says 'occupied'.  Whatever.  And don't planes still have phones at the seat you use with a credit card?

• Members

He was brought on to be a spoiler for Bill and Brooke. That was his intended triangle but then KKL left to do DWTS and it killed any momentum he was gaining. They tried to revisit it when she returned, this time swapping Quinn for Bill, but they dropped that quickly bc the alcohol story was a bust. For his time, they did use him to give closure to his relationship with Hope as for the first time since she was born, they actually gave that some development. Once she left however, he really served no purpose.

I wonder if they will even write him out. Probably not as there have been plenty of characters that faded off with no formal exit.

Its too bad Victoria Rowell sued CBS, bc I think she'd be perfect to play Julian's trifilin baby mama

• Members

That's the only way it would make the story interesting. I am already tiring of Sasha/Zende mess and Nicole's pregnancy….I rolled my eyes today when they mentioned what a great guy Zende was….ummm…whatever….and why is Sasha modeling at Forrester? And don't get me started on the lemon bar scenes with a younger Charlie and Pam…..LOL….that was cheesy bad…..

• Members

are you friggin kidding me! Who is writng this Ivy/Liam/Steffy nonsense? So Liam calls Steffy to tell her what happens and the minute she hears he is in Australia she hangs up and assumes the worst. This is the same sh-t they used to always pull with Hope. Some type of misunderstanding causes them trouble and its 100% avoidable if only they listen and dont jump to conclusions. She better not sleep with Wyatt on the rebound. Is anyone interested bc Im so over this story

So Rick wants his old job back. I wonder how long till he makes his move

Anyone think that Julius' secret will cause Nicole to lose the baby? I have a feeling that when she finds out it'll cause her to have some type of accident, whether in a car or down some stairs. It'll add some drama for Maya to hate him and Sasha

I  was just saying characters dont get a proper exit on this show and today they prove me right with Oliver. Zende never expressed wantin to be a photographer before but now he wants Oliver's vacant job? How convenient that its just when Sasha comes to model pictures for him.

What was the point of that intern trying to copy Pam's lemon bars? What a waste of airtime

Archived