B&B: January 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It was a fakeout but Brooke is such a hoe that its not hard to see why everyone thought it was real.

Sasha's pretty but she's a weak model. The picture taking stuff is cringeworthy.

Please register in order to view this content

Rick is looking mighty fine with that beard

• Members

I'm down to about every other day or every third day.  Rick is such a ****.  How on Earth are you going to question Nicole about her feelings about Sasha or anything she MIGHT tell you about Sasha, and say she's a GREAT model, and it can HAPPEN for her, just wait and maybe SEE!  Nicole should shove a clothes hangar up her cooch and say...here.  Because of this.  Did you forget I am carrying YOUR child you ****AS*?   How does the writing on this show get so bad or the memories get so SHORT?  Your partner's SISTER is carrying your child, and yet you see dollar signs about SASHA?  Because you think she's a model with one cheesy a** photo shoot?  Good Lord. 

Rick has known Sasha for like...1.5 months.  Nicole - carrying your child.  Yep, go with the model.  My Lerrrrrrrrd.  So stupid.

• Members

It is all contrived to give Nicole and Zende their insta story. I don't care for any of the story…cause I don't care for the characters of Zende, Sasha or Maya. Nicole was dumb enough to agree to this pregnancy. She didnt owe Maya or Rick anything. They really need to write out a lot of characters and Sasha and Zende are two characters that need to go. Zende is pure zzzzzzzzzzzzz….and Sasha is way over the top. 

I see that they shelved Thomas….the character was written badly and the actor is horrible.

• Members

They repeatedly write characters into a total corner on this show.  I never liked Zende - great Eye Candy, but now - he's a photog?  No mention of Oliver whatsoever?  It's ridiculous.  They give Victor/Carter NOTHING on this show.  You want a hot guy to have something...why does he have ZERO interaction with anyone...yet they bring on these slightly younger actors and actresses and shove them down your throat?  I don't get it at all.  And we'll have months of Quwyatt again with whoever Mommy Dearest wants to shove down his throat, and she hates Liam, and WYATT is the REAL MANNNNNN.  Stories never pan out or go anywhere on this show.  Maybe Wyatt will break out the Hope for the Future diamond and a story will actually come out of whatever that was 2 years ago.  Deacon can serve tea at a Forrester fashion show. 

It's just so disjointed when I watch it.   What happened to Caroline and Thorne?  They're on, then they're not on for another week or 2 weeks?  Katie and Bill are in bed having sex for 3 days.  That was like a month and a half or 2 months ago...what was the point of that?  Filler because the writers didn't want to write for a few days?  WTF?  OK.  Got it.  What a great job to have...where I guess you do have to act for several days in a row, but then you get like...3 weeks off.

• Members

It was mentioned in one of the episodes that Oliver left Forrester. No reason was given why. It made zero sense. 

Caroline's story is a bust. She is not on because what story could she have? Unless we have people again trying to guess why Caroline is acting weird. 

I can't believe Winsor Harmon was brought back for Aly's storyline. It truly amounted to nothing and he was seen like 2 or 3 times with only a few lines. I don't get why Bradley Bell can't write for Thorne…he is a Forrester and should be on the canvas considering the actor is still around hoping for some meaty material. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised he hasn't written for Thorne considering he only writes for Liam.

• Members

Yep,  minimal  buildup just that conversation/kiss (same said w/Sasha first day making moves on Zende not enough beats played for me esp her being a new character - crammed in storytelling) what got me is the conversation Bill/Brooke had alone in his office after the daydream,

'do you think we can be friends...I'm sorry for what happened...can we just work together...are you sure...I shouldn't have that wasn't right...can we work together'  Bill kept saying yes but she goes on and on....I actually screamed out...YES Damn It! he said it didn't you hear him. 

• Members

Ha….true…B&B revolves around Liam. B&B went from the Brooke Logan show to the Liam show…..Why does Bradley Bell continue to write the same nonsense for Liam? Is he pulling a Jean Passanante a la Juicy Janet? Was Bradley a Liam type when growing up? What gives??

Archived