B&B: January 2016 Discussion Thread

• Members

A little Off Topic (but hell, what else is going on with this show?!)

I was reading an article that presented David Bowie's Discography along with some videos and watched Fashion (a song that, thanks to RuPaul, sticks in my head on occasion) and noticed a man who looks a LOT like Obba Babatunde (Mr. Avant).  In light of Bowie's passing, I wonder whether anyone will ask him about this because surely, there must be a story in there somewhere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GA27aQZCQMk&ab_channel=emimusic

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

so Liam finally comes face to face with Steffy and he callously dumps her without telling her why he's pissed. WTF?!? This is the SAME sh-t he and Hope would do. He really has learned NOTHING

KKL looked amazing today. Must be happy to finally have a story

• Members

Brooke and Steffy were both wearing something atrocious today.

As silly as they were, surprisingly I enjoyed the scenes between SC and JMW.

I'm all for Bill and Katie getting a storyline but if Brooke's involved then I'd rather not see them at all..

• Members

The pacing is really bad. We knew instantly that Sasha was Nicole and Maya's sister before even developing the character of Sasha. Now Sasha is an insta model hired by Rick and Zende is a photographer just like that?? Talk about speed story telling…now Nicole is upset cause she gets morning sickness and couldn't model…..the whole story is contrived and boring….zzzzzzzzzzzzz

So are we going to have to see Katie have another meltdown over Brill 2.0?  B&B is pretty bad right now. Their stories are all the same ones they had and most if not all involve the same characters. How many times are we going to see Liam be lead of this soap? They should just change the title of the soap to The Liam Spencer Show.

• Members

I actually don't mind when the audience knows something that the other characters don't know going in but then the writers have to be able to pull off the suspense factor, where we are all left wondering when these other characters will find out and then are shocked by how/when they do find out the truth.

Looks like maybe B&B isn't really the type of soap that has really been into building that kind of suspense from what I've seen.  We all know that the other Avants will find out and I'm not really intrigued as to how or when because I know it'll be in the blink of an eye.

• Members

Gone are the days when new characters showed up and mingled with vets…..a la Lucinda and Iva….yes…loved that story…..shocked to find out Lily was adopted and Ivy's…then the suspense of when and where she would find out……it was a build up of story where no writer these days does it.

Archived