GH Has A Ball For The Holidays!

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ugh. Look at all the piss-poor actors that surround her. That says it all folks. I still don't know what they see in Watkins. He's passable but extremely generic. Stafford and Howarth shouldn't even be on the show, and deVry wore out his welcome a long time ago.

• Members

In more ways than one.

That photo pretty much sums up why GH has such terrible leading men. Poor Tyler Christopher is literally busting a gut in that ill-fitting suit, and withered-ass deVry looks he got lost on the way to being an under-five on Mad Men. The new Dillon looks like Rimmer on Red Dwarf if Rimmer was a tedious Ken doll. Howarth at least looks oddly dapper. 

Michelle Stafford - I thought mothers spent 10-15 years telling their children not to pose like that...

NLG looks like she's going to tear open that cutaway and start shaking it about to remind us those younger girls don't have anything on her.

It's a pleasant surprise to see Monica there. Frankly it's a big shock. I guess Leslie should enjoy it while she can, as every new regime drops her within a few months.

Archived