3 Current Most Hated Soap Characters

• Members

DAYS:

• Daniel
  • Daniel
  • Daniel

But seriously DANIEL even with the reduced airtime the sight of him gives me hives. I'll say John and Marlena too just because their fanbase is annoying AF

Y&R:

• Dylan
  • Victor
  • Adam
  • HM: Sage, Sharon, Stitch/Ben

B&B:

• IVY!!!!!!!
  • Wyatt
  • Brooke

GH:

• Sonny
  • Liz
  • Lulu
  • HM: Franco, Nina, Morgan, Ava, Jakeson, Sabrina, Dante - augh everyone is annoying 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

B&B

1. Wyatt (has nothing going for him.... not his looks, not his awful whiny personality. No wonder he plays the second fiddle. I hope Queen Ivy cheats and spits in his face.)

2. Brooke (redundant ho. I am thankful her airtime has been cut to a minimum, still the sight of her is enough to make me want to turn it all off and end this life)

3. Quinn (never liked this b.... RS as an actress can win me over but the character has been an awful, obsessive, nosy shrew from the start. The Fullers are, imo, worst family addition to any soap since the Ciccones.. or the Fords)

• Members

Sage, Dylan (who was becoming tolerable in his scenes with SC, but they have separated them with this inane s/l) and Summer

Gomer Pyle = Charlie (he is an awful actor and a worse character)

sPam = has zero relevant ties to canvas (seriously, who is she blood-related to who is still there? NOBODY! Thorne/Aly were only ones - Zende/Ridge, but that's a stretch). Either have her hook-up with Eric or give her airtime to someone like Kristen or Taylor who would be far more relevant to current canvas 

• Members

GH:

Nina

Franco

Kiki

(That Sonny isn't on there is quite a miracle at the moment)

DAYS:

Daniel (thank you Griffley for demoting him to cameo appearance status)

Rafe (it's getting there again)

Ben (sooooo ready for his downfall)

And OMG at some of the names ya'll have for Y&R characters .... Oregano, Dullard ... etc. ... LOL and LMAO at Gomer Pyle for Charlie on B&B. Yeah, he doesn't seem like a great actor but the writing for him and Pam usually leaves a ton to be desired, too.

Archived