Y&R Actor Axed

• Members

I've never liked the teeth grinder or Heinle but even when you compare, Tom still came up short.  I think y'all gave and give him way too much leeway just because of his first run, that performer was not there during his last stint. When he wasn't cringe inducing he was laughably bad, just as out of place and awkward as Cady McClain and Kelly Sullivan.

I'll agree that AH purposely tanked their scenes and should have been sent packing for it but even outside of her his performance was still poor. I would have maybe let the pairing with Chelsea play out a little longer with him and see if that could help but I think they would have ended up having to recast by the time Adam turned back up anyway. He did not have the screen presence to sell a triangle, a grieving father, a business man, or a guy who can't help but screw his life up. He just didn't have it.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes he is. Despite his alleged struggles, I think he's cleaned up and remained nice. I am still pissed how AH felt he wasn't good enough to be her leading man. But that's fine. I enjoyed the time DT was on the show and starring opposite a woman more age appropriate anyways--MCE. Chelsea and Billy were WAY hotter than anything Villy has produced. 

Archived