Y&R Actor Axed

• Members

I agree it took a long time for the guy to settle in as Billy. I was just starting to accept it and bam, he's out. This next time around the show needs to find it's definitive Billy or rest the character for a good long time. Y&R has always had a stable cast, it was one of the shows strengths until very recently. 

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Y&R has managed to stay pretty steady in ratings despite the recasting of three of its most popular characters and actors, BUT BJ was certainly not worthy or replacing BM (or DT). Just give the character a long rest. GT, while a seemingly perfect recast of MS, has not been given any opportunity to showcase that she can be as sexy, scheming, hardheaded, impulsive, firetongued, etc.They might have cast Cady play this new Phyllis and channel her inner Dixie/Rosanna! I'm just very disappointed. JH has been the only one who has worked, but he's also been given substantial and complex material (particularly the evolution of the Victor/Adam relationship). The irony is that the way the GAdam story was set, JH could easy turn out to be Gabe if they wanted to bring back MM and keep them both.

• Members

I was more referring to him with regards to all these subsequent "Billys". All of them look D list and haggard.

And of out of curiosity I did a quick "search google" for him and that was the first thing that popped up. I've long since given up on Y&R and GH so I have no idea how long he's been on there nor was it the point of my post.

Archived