BLIND ITEM: Emmy Winner Joins Days

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Jordi makes the most sense. Eh. I don't hate it if it is him but meh.

I mean, I'm glad we're getting some returns and some teens aged but with a rumored other actor/actress "from the 80s" joining, possibly Jordi, A Martinez, Sal Stowers ... lord, it's a lot of new people. I know all will likely be connected to the families on the canvas and that's fine but eh ... hopefully though these won't be duds like Xander, Ben, Clyde, Paige, Aiden were. Sorry I know many love DC and Aiden/Hope but it was ultimately a huge dud, unfortunately. It didn't have to be in Paige and Aiden's cases. Or even Clyde's. And Xander and Serena should have been Alexander and Sarah from the start. Maybe not that actor as Alexander, but still ...

And I think it's clear Reckell and Cook aren't sticking around. And I doubt Sweeney is. So that leaves us switching out newbies for more newbies, they're just more familiar and slightly better actors. We'll see.

Just bring back Melissa Archer. If Tams and Mumbles can play different people so can she. Just make a nod that she looks familiar and move on.

Archived