Y&R August spoilers

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

A love triangle with Abby and Summer? Oy vey. Who the hell cares? Abby is a ditz that no one should respect or take seriously and Heather King's Summer is so overdramatic that she's unwatchable.

I need something terrible to happen to Nikki now. She gets away with everything. And so does Victor but it's kinda funny how he does especially with Braeden's deadpan acting in every single scene he's in.

Nick and Sage so do not have any chemistry. Sharon Case has it all over Kelly Sullivan in the acting department and Sage is so irrelevant.

• Members

Abby and Summer are such wastes of what could be interesting younger heroines or vixens. I mean the daughter of Victor and Ashley and the daughter of Phyllis? Yet look at how they're written and portrayed. Zzzzzzzz. I still think they should have kept Summer as Jack's daughter. All so they could pair Kyle and Summer. Again. Zzzzz.

And are those spoilers for real? LOL

• Members

When they started this killer story, we knew it wasn't anyone significant to the show. But to make it Harding...that's the ultimate cop out. He could have at least made it Stitch. At least he has a back story and history with people fans care about.

How long is Neil going to be written OOC. I'm well aware that KSJ lobbied for this revenge story but it's past it's cut off point. Too late for it. Characters and viewers have moved on.

Abby and Summer fighting over a guy? Who cares. If the guy is worth anything most fans will just lobby for him to be with someone they actually like. I assume it's the Latino male that the casting call said that the actor didn't need to be an actual Latino. 😒😒😒😒

Archived