Soap alum joins DAYS

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, I find him attractive. No, not hottest guy ever, but let's just say I see him as more attainable to Y&R's core audience than Justin Hartley will ever be. Don't get my wrong. I love, JH. I'm just saying I can see myself being asked on a date by the likes of DT, JH not so much. I think soaps should have a mix of attractiveness levels. Meanwhile, If the Billy we have now asked me out, I'd say no. laugh.png

Also, let's admit that if Jack Wagner had taken over the role from Billy Miller, he would have taken the hits that David Tom took from Millers over zealous fans.

• Members

JPL isn't a great choice - but I think he's better than Kyle Brandt who was just dreadful. If JKJ wasn't approached then it's classic DAYS being DAYS when it comes to casting decisions with legacy characters.

JPL may rise with scene partners like Koslow and Aniston and Marstolf. That's the sphere he needs to be in. If he's not and it's a Shawn and Belle and Philip retread he'll be dead in the water.

• Members

I wasn't watching DOOL back then but I do remember catching the show one day when he had lost his leg and was being fit for a prosthetic. (Wow, as I typed that the guy on the Net Zero commercial just said, "Without losing an arm or a leg!" I digress...) Anyway, I was shocked to see dude from Real World Chicago in a contract role, how random. Of course that's really not that random at all, unfortunately. How long did he last?

• Members

I don't think I'll be able to walk through the candy aisle in CVS without saying "I always thought candy was supposed to be fun" ever again.

Was this a graphic novel or something? All of the feathered and furred soldiers remind me of comic book illustrations.

I want to eat that gumdrop tree Adam Carrington is making.

Archived