Soap alum joins DAYS

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Now, that I got that out of my system, JPL's a terrible choice for Phillip. The endless facial tics, scenery-chewing, and lack of any real commitment to the material are big no-no's in my book. They would've been better off with someone like Josh Kelly or John Prescott or even poaching some B&B rejects like Zac Conroy or Adam Gregory.

• Members

IIRC, most people had generally positive feelings towards them in the beginning. I know there were quite a few folks who were ready for the Paris, TX, stuff to end (oh, how they had to wait...), but most liked it. This was when Ronnie Mae was still getting tons of praise from all directions, so even if Rex/Gigi weren't great, they were tolerated and there was at least some hope that they'd get better once they were together. We were wrong as hell.

I will never forgive them for making "bag-a-blood" part of daytime lexicon for a year.

I definitely had him on my list from earlier but ultimately let him be a "so on" bc I wasn't sure how he was received during his last go-round on Y&R.

Archived