B&B July 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

All this talk of Aly saying Stephanie wouldn't be pleased by this line, makes me wish sometimes that Stephanie was still there just to prove her wrong.....Stephanie would totally be supporting anything done by her darling Steffy.....but I think she would be trying to help Aly at the same time....

• Members

I haven't seen a whole lot of Darla......in later years that is ( I'm more fond of the early years when she was Sally's ditzy "right hand") but I don't think she ever would have been this crazy as Aly is with all this "sex promotion"......Darla could be like that at times couldn't she?.....

• Members

Aly keeps referring to morals and all this garage in reference to Stephanie and by extension Eric. YET, she says Steffy is not a true Forrester. This is hilarious on two levels: 1) Clue - either was Stephanie - she married the name; 2) Aly & Steffy common blood line IS Stephanie (hello, Ally who do you think was Stephanie's favorite grandkid (maybe the one with her name!); 3) Stephanie - hmm, oh, the reason why Steffy is not a Forrester is because you're sainted grandma had an affair and then tried to pass off Widge as a Forrester. I really wish someone who take Aly to task on this.

Even though it won't happen, I'd love for them to address Aly and her fears of sexuality. I think it would be an interesting story - that in a highly sexualized world, someone like Aly isn't sure how to face or understand her sexual desires v wanting a relationship.

I thought they did a great job with the filming backstage - more interesting than the fashion show. They employed so nice angles and the scene of Steffy and the model was quite tame on surface, but the way it was filmed made it risque, but not in a trashy.

• Members

I also would love for Aly to gave to fave her own desires...she needs a temptation/hot affair story.

Stephanie didn't have an affair with Massimo. She wasn't married to Eric at the time. As i undetstood things, What she did was use her pregnancy to to get Eric to marry her. She was seeing both men prior to her marriage. I envisioned it as some sort of triangle where she had no commitment to either. I don't remember the revelation mentioning cheating. Just a paternity lie.

• Members

OK. I didn't remember that distinction. So in other words, Stephanie was a loose woman and used an unborn child as leverage to marry Eric. How about those Forrester Morals, Aly?

Today was intense. Loved Ivy in Aly's darkroom. Yikes. I just have three letters for Steffy: A, A, A. Oh, if these women would just call for help. LOL. So both in May and July sweeps the FC CEO/President is facing a car-related injury. Must be a rite of passage. :)

• Members

Finally someone says that Aly needs professional help. Im also glad that Ivy found those photos. There's no denying her crazy now and she needs to be locked up in a facility

Oh and Aly's not even 21 yet? I just assumed they had aged her to at least that

• Members

When Steffy approached Aly, wanting Aly to feel included, it reminded me of Taylor. I don't know if that was intentional in the writing, direction or an acting choice by JMW but it came across well in those scenes despite (or maybe because of) the fact that Aly kept rebutting her efforts.

Yeah, given how crazy those L.A. freeways are and people have been known to lose their lives while trying to change a flat, I was kind of hoping that Steffy would call AAA or whatever fictional auto club B&B has but then I guess that woould ruin the storyline (lol).

I sort of figured that Ivy would be the one to first recognize that Aly needed professional help. She'll probably be the only one allowed to visit Aly at the mental institution. That is, of course, unless Aly misses and then the Forresters all decide to keep this quiet (like they've been known to do) and get Aly a private psychiatrist or something. I know when Thorne and Rick each flipped out and shot someone, Stephanie and Brooke each tried to close ranks and keep the problem in the family and solve it privately.

Those wheels in Julius' mind are turning big time! Before the summer is through, he will snag an invitation to reside in the guest house for an indefinite period of time. I wouldn't be surprised if he tries to make Zende or Carter into his new surrogate son to replace Maya. He's looking for a new life!

• Members

A Forrester doesn't have triple A? Or call someone to tell them she has a flat? Or call a tow company? And she drives a car that doesn't have run-flats? Man....Los Angeles sure is sparsely populated and like a desert. I'm sorry people...everyone is on the B&B train for how great the writing and show is...but this was pretty bad. LOL. I'm all for suspending disbelief but Good Lord. Swiss Cheese plot writing. In this day and age, someone with that amount of money and ADD would NOT have a cell phone in her/his hand?

• Members

If I'm correct, Taylor hit Darla on PCH, which is not a freeway and is can have some sparse traffic. Steffy was probably supposed to be PCH, which is a place where one might change their own tire if they got a flat.

Archived