B&B July 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

JMW looked absolutely SMOKIN'! That color was beautiful on her.

I don't know why Caroline got so overly emotional in her asskissing speech? That scene didn't do anything for me at all.

Why are they writing Maya as a saint? It makes people dislike her.

• Members

I'm a bit behind, but is that Brooke's old office set that they've pulled out of retirement?

Also, where is Brooke? Does KKL do less these days? I can't believe how obsolete Brooke has become in such a short space of time. She doesn't even have a position at FC thanks to the takeover.

• Members

No brain tumor needed. Its already been established that she has mental issues when she started losing it last year. She only started to calm down and get control of her crazy side when Oliver started seeing her. They could have those two break up (or even kill him off) to cause her to have a setback and get psychiatric help

IA. I cant recall the last time someone was as propped as this couple/character is. She sh-ts rainbows and can literally do no wrong in everyone's eyes on the show now. Its too much and I hate how they are scared to show the ugly side of her now when she was such a nasty bitch not that long ago.

• Members

AP is awesome as psycho Aly! I love the matronly dresses now, the Salem witch hair and her spitting nails. I'm not sure about the story though and it feels very sudden and rushed and I'm not sure why. For example: Why didn't Steffy mention Thorne being with her murderer mother? Also, aren't Steffy and Aly cousins? It was weird that they never came up. Unlike Ivy and Steffy - Aly/Steffy are blood through Stephanie. When Aly was talking about feeling her mother, why didn't Steffy toss the, "I get it, I miss Phoebe, etc."

Independently - just like "Maya's" reveal, where her backmailing, golddigging sister was sympathetic, etc, that how the scenes between Caroline/Maya felt - very emotional and beautiful stuff, BUT completely ridiculous for those two characters. I've always loved the chemistry between KM/LG during the past two years, but this made zero sense. Credit the two women for pulling this off and not exposing it for the disgusting PC/PSA. Sorry, but everyone in the world does NOT think Maya or a TG is courageous, etc. That lack of realism is undermining the entire point of the story - it also presents an opportunity for Maya to battle those prejudices, etc. head-on now as a 'disclosed' woman - that would be interesting to watch. At least give me Aly being disgusted by Maya (Steffy is the wh*re and a poisonous branch on the Forrester tree but Maya is not?)

• Members

So this is the big story for Ally and Co….she is going nuts…to the deep end. I am sure she will be written out soon. I had to laugh when Darla was telling Ally to get rid of her…hilarious. Too bad Darla didn't say that about Maya….I wouldn't mind Ally offing Maya too…I just can't stand Maya any longer. All the gushing and love for her has gone way overboard. I wish they would write Maya off.

Archived