B&B July 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

After seeing Wyatt and the weights scene….that was awful….and then Clifton in the 4th of July…now I can see why….LOL

I just don't care for Clifton's acting….its too corny for me….and now he is flirting with Ivy again…I thought he and Steffy were a go….LOL….someone wants his cake too…LOL

• Members

See if it was $B - well, really DD - balancing Steffy/Ivy - it would be roguish, sexy and full of snarks. But with Liam, it's strange - one scene he's all into Steffy and then bam! Ivy suggests a walk on the beach and he's kissing her. It's not attractive or sexy at all. It's more like Wyatt said with his "all you have to do is lead him" or whatever. Now Wyatt and Ivy - I'm a bit intrigued there - they are very natural together.

• Administrator

They're really setting things up for something to go down at the fashion show. Can't wait to see what Plymouth Aly does! BTW, I love her hair with those two braids (?) - it can be like they represents devil horns. LOL

• Members

You're absolutely right - I forgot that's next week. Considering what B&B did on the July 3 episode with how stunning both KM and JMW looked for an outdoor pool shoot on a throwaway episode, I hope my expectations aren't too high in terms of production. Oh, and I do like the direction of Maya's storyline and KM is injecting the right amount of strength and vulnerability (her mother), but also keeping it very normal and not sensational/OTT. If KM doesn't grab an Emmy for her work, I'll be shocked because this is not an easy role to play - especially with the retro-con of a character she played for two years.

• Members

Perhaps, but I think they've been fairly patient with her. The stuff said yesterday needed to be said bc she's getting out of line and out of control and its bc no one checks her. Seriously they should be calling Thorne instead of trying to deal with her

Ivy is the lead designer of the jewlery, which is why she tends to go to these meetings. Her Forrester status isnt why she tends to get included. Aly is just a worker. She isnt upper management nor is she part of the design and/or creative team. For her to just assume just bc she's a Forrester, that grants her carte blanche to be involved in every meeting there is a bit presumptuous on her part, especially since she is nothing but a disruptive force

• Members

I feel like she's one of those classic soap kooks of the '60s and '70s who just live in fans' memories. She has me in stitches. She also always drops her chin forcing her eyes to look upward appearing even huger than they are, a great nutso effect. Her scribbling circles over Steffy's face and blacking out the eyes, the portrait of Hope above her bed, funny funny stuff.

They are really bending with reality though, making Maya look all sympathetic and remorseful. She and Rick were frickin' pricks (no pun...).

Was this actress playing Aly when Darla was killed?

• Members

Im so over Maya…her character has become a complete joke ….now she is a saint and can do no wrong or did no wrong before…its so unrealistic….she never lied to Rick….she is PERFECT….whatever

And can they please fire the transgender actor/actress that plays her friend…awful awful acting.

Thats because Bradley is hoping she will come back one day. There is no way he is recasting the role…and just waiting for her return.

Archived