B&B July 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I couldn't believe it when I saw it today! It was so awesome. I hope someone reminds 'Aly' of St. Stephanie and was 'pure' and 'moral' she was. Granted, Aly could pull some of Stephanie's clothes from the closet and not radically change this Salem Witch look by much. NOW that would be something to watch - Aly pulling a 'Bates Motel!'

• Members

No problem, my fault for coming in here before I watched!

Steffy: (as Ivy takes tray away with a failed passive-aggressive bit of snark) Did Rick fire all the help?

:lol:

Wait, why does Aly have all those sexy pics of Steffy in her phone she was steady swiping through?

When Mrs. Avant was being mean, Maya was looking like:

2244642319_small_5.jpg

• Members

B6tlMAP.gif

eXgC6EL.gif

vbt1sF3.gif

LOL....at the look on Caroline's face listening to Aly's craziness

WiIj2gr.png?1

bFB038n.png?1

okVluKl.png?1

My god, she is absolutely deranged. She brought out the Hope shrine, but on the other side is a hate board for Steffy and Maya

Ds4HJfL.png?1

Oh and she has a big photo of Hope above her bed

dTXU8kz.gifTDXiXDg.gif

• Members

Aly is batshit insane and I love it. I'm dying watching the episode. Her reactions ... their reactions ... although yeah they have some points, they do treat her like dog [!@#$%^&*] on the bottom of their shoe. I couldn't with all of them talking down to her and all smug.

Look, I like Scott Clifton and all but why on earth is Brad Bell so fascinated by him? Lord. And the Steffy clone is so boring.

• Members

Sagebrush/Wyatt almost seemed to have chemistry in their Monday scenes. More than he has with Steffy.

I am loving Crazy assed Aly...she is really cracking me up.

How long has it been since Brooke's vagina was ... She must be going through "DICKUS WITHDRWALOUS" by now...It's calling out:

image.jpg

I think Aly heard it calling...LOL...

• Members

AP is putting in some amazing work. It's just so bizarre. While I'm not a fan of the director's choice with the constant close-ups at the end of scenes, AP's performance is so believable. What also helps is that everyone in the family has sympathy for Aly, but, seriously, just because she's a "Forrester" doesn't warrant her being in those meetings. If that's the case, Ivy has an equal case. BTW - Why hasn't Aly targeted Caroline? She should be a prime target based on Aly's 'standards?'

Also, I'm really enjoy TK/JMW as father/daughter.

Archived