June 19, 201511 yr Member She was tapping on that computer forever...no? Right? Because that's how computers work in 2015. I hate that these folks act like it's 1983 and they typing away on a Commodore 64 and nobody ever heard of a damn mouse. Was she trying to locate them or typing out her college thesis? Never mind how bizarre it was that the "hidden doorway" was just a regular doorway in the same hallway. Unless it was behind a secret panel, I don't see how this room was particularly obscured in any way.
June 19, 201511 yr Member Yeah, it was like watching her tappin away. I Every time they showed her tap tap tap.....
June 20, 201511 yr Member Beige accusing JJ of stalking her. Bitch please. She's coming across as too much of a stank bitch. Love that Bev came back to get in her face...lol I hate that Daniel and his sanctimonious ass is all over this storyline. I really wanted Serena to knock him out with that elephant statue and run I dont get why Eve just assumed that Marlena would have info on Laura's case on her PC. She was a patient so long ago that her files are most likely in the filing cabinet Marlena did tell Eve that cases over 15 years old are in the filing cabinet. I love this scheming Eve. So much better than moping about Paige.
June 20, 201511 yr Member Marlena did tell Eve that cases over 15 years old are in the filing cabinet. I love this scheming Eve. So much better than moping about Paige. I saw that and Im glad Days did this bc Marlena was a doctor for decades before the digital age. It would be quite the task to have someone go and scan all those old files and I know many offices simply dont except on a case by case basis, if the patient is still current I REALLY hope they bring Laura back for this story. It could really help strengthen it. It would also give Kate something to do other than Clyde Edited June 20, 201511 yr by Cheap21
June 23, 201511 yr Member The least realistic thing I have ever seen on television was Nicole crying over Daniel when she's trapped with a naked Eric.
June 23, 201511 yr Member The least realistic thing I have ever seen on television was Nicole crying over Daniel when she's trapped with a naked Eric. Lol, too funny! Personally I find Daniel physically more attractive than Eric, even though I'm rooting for Ericole. Daniel doesn't deserve Nicole.
June 23, 201511 yr Member I cant stand Beige! Im glad JJ called her out. He tries to avoid her and she calls him over just to bitch at him and tell him to stay away from her. WTF?! Girl, STFU! Anne and Teresa are the best comedic duo on soaps today
June 23, 201511 yr Member Our hero everyone Did she forget to put her pants on? Xander's dead, or at least looks it....what a damn waste
June 24, 201511 yr Member Daniel has the traits of an abusive. From the grabbing to the horrific insults
June 24, 201511 yr Member I really wish Paul would just go find someone else. His whole Ill wait until you end things with Will. Dont put your life on hold. I really hope Paul gets with Derrick and I wanna see Sonny's face when he realizes Paul hooked up with Derrick
June 24, 201511 yr Member Daniel has the traits of an abusive. From the grabbing to the horrific insults I've thought that for a while. Daniel is a classic abuser.
June 24, 201511 yr Member Remember when he was like this with Kristen? His relationship with Nicole is about emotionally and mentally abusing her
June 24, 201511 yr Member If the writers didn't seemingly like the character so much, I would think that they were writing him as an abuser. The whole noble act doesn't sale when he has been so harsh towards women. Ben got what he deserved. That stalker app he put on Abby's phone was creepy and I was glad he got an earful when he followed her to eavesdrop.
June 24, 201511 yr Member Remember when he was like this with Kristen? His relationship with Nicole is about emotionally and mentally abusing her I agree with you about Nicole, but as far as Kristen? She kidnapped him. He got rough with her in return. She had at least that coming.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.