• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It was creepy how he just found out she cheated and then goes home and has sex with her. I bet he will start acting more like his father now

Perhaps, but I always thought the chokehold was a bit excessive and was a puzzling choice by the show as it didnt make him look in a positive light

• Members

So, I watched Eric/Nicole edits on YT from the past week until now because of you guys informing me that they've finally stopped doing whatever the hell it was they were doing before. I hate that I'm doing this because I've never been about couples, but they are truly the only thing of any interest to me. I may dabble into Paul and Sonny, but I can't stand to look at Guy Wilson for any length of time.

Anyway, the last time I watched this show, it was doing the same thing during the time of the Kristen story, so for me it's almost like all that in between crap never happened. Loved almost all of Eric and Nicole's stuff together, especially them being naked in peril, because, how could they not be. The only thing that was disturbing was Nicole needing to take the time to mention how much she loved Daniel. I had to fanwank it in my mind that she knows she's full of crap for ... reasons.

Also, Paul Telfer isn't just a pretty face (and hot as hell). I thought he did very well playing the menacing psychopath. It's too bad they wrote him to have no staying power. On the other hand, the Navidad actress was absolutely horrible. Having loved her on OLTL, I thought Melissa Archer did quite well in her confrontation scenes with Eric. And luckily in edit form, Daniel was bearable enough.

• Members

I'm sorry, but I can't bring myself to root for any man who sleeps with "his" woman as if he's trying to brand her like she his cow the next door neighbour keep sneaking over his side of the fence and stealing the milk from. That just skeeved me right out.

Am I the only one who was hoping Nicole would open her eyes from her coma and tell Daniel "I love you too, Eric"?

Archived