• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Right? Many a single mother has successfully raised a child in a place like that or even worse. Way to insult a chunk of your audience Days.

The real danger to this kid is that both of his parents have done hard core drugs in the recent past. I know someone who's meth addict mother in law just broke her baby son's leg. You can bet CPS is involved and the kid has already been taken, since they suspect the parents. I could name so many crazy situations involving meth and I doubt being a hard core coke addict is that much different.

• Members

Seriously! I found it bizarre that he was throwing shade over her perfectly acceptable -- and, in the grand scheme of things, quite nice -- one-bedroom apartment as opposed to the fact that she has substance-abuse issues or TRIED TO KILL HIS FATHER.

Well, he did have that nanny Chelsea and the retconned Caprice… ;)

• Members

It would kind of be hypocritical for him to mention the substance abuse though. As far as we can see, Theresa is a casual user. She seems able to quit with no effort, while Brady is an addict who has fallen off the wagon multiple times. I wouldn't want to co-parent with either of them, tbh.

It also pissed me off that he was giving her hell for not buying the baby enough stuff. First of all, they don't need that much. Second, if she doesn't have something truly necessary like a car seat or a safe sleep space, he's an ass for not ponying up the money. It's one thing to punish Theresa, but to use the baby to do it, makes him as bad as Daniel. Hell, maybe worse because all the women Daniel verbally abuses are adults and can walk away.

On the other hand, I think it's interesting that he hasn't threatened to go for full custody due to the John incident.

• Members

The whole Xander/Nicole/Eric stuff is just bad. Xander and Feliz Navidad just happen to take control of the building with no one else around? Whatever. Eric saves Nicole but let me guess, Daniel saves them both? Whatever

Sonny and Will have the same repetitive scenes day after day

• Members

Watching Wednesday's episode...two lines I can elaborate on!:

Sonny to Will re: counseling"It's good to know you are trying"....TRYING OUR PATIENCE...YES YOU GUY WILSON-INVEST IN A COACH OR GO HOME!!!!! lol

Zoe to Will: "Let me know when you want to pitch" WE ALL KNOW WILL DOESN'T PITCH...JUST ASK Paul! LOL

• Members

Beige accusing JJ of stalking her. Bitch please. She's coming across as too much of a stank bitch. Love that Bev came back to get in her face...lol

I hate that Daniel and his sanctimonious ass is all over this storyline. I really wanted Serena to knock him out with that elephant statue and run

I dont get why Eve just assumed that Marlena would have info on Laura's case on her PC. She was a patient so long ago that her files are most likely in the filing cabinet

• Members

I feel like that says something profound about the state of this show, but I can't quite figure out how to put it into words.

I also have absolutely no idea how they plan on stretching this ridiculous story out another two months. SERIOUSLY??

• Members

AHAHAHAHA! Seriously.

Xander cannot possibly be an ongoing character after this, right? He's running around out of control trying to murder two major characters without remorse (or even a good reason). How in the hell is this nonsense going to continue?

• Members

Right?? Does he take Eric and Nicole prisoner for the next two months while his weird assistant Toothy taunts them for weeks?? I hate to be shallow, but that girl looks like Daffy Duck with dentures. It's unnerving.

Archived