• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Today was a good show! Wasnt bored out of my mind. They finally got back to the JJ/Eve/Beige story and there was good scenes. Daniel gave good advice and I actually liked him trying to talk sense into JJ who is completely clueless thinking he has a future with Beige.

I find it so odd for Beige to refer to Teresa as Aunt Teresa considering they have no relationship and really are only 10 years apart

bnEpG8j.png

Loved Kassie's dress. FINALLY they are dressing her right. Hope it lasts more than an episode

5pOvQgT.png

I dont like hers

Can anyone explain Stefano's obsession with wanting Chad with Abby. I dont get it

Also is Peter dead? They keep talking about how all of Stefano's kids are gone. The show hasnt completely ignored his existence as they bring him up from time to time but never in the present tense. Are we to assume he died somewhere along the line bc that line about how Chad is the only one left is in reference to the rest being dead (most recently Lexie, EJ and Kristen)

I cant beleive Victor is Clyde's bitch. Just kill him and call it a day

• Members

Maybe once Sonny exits they will give gW something good to do. He's not a bad actor but he is coming off weak here

I want him to have a non romance for a bit cause who doesnt see Paul-Will Happening

• Members

He's not a good actor, at least for this medium the way it's currently produced. I gave him a shot, but on top of the disjointed writing for Will, he makes incredibly unsympathetic and often fake acting choices. Maybe he'd be better with stronger (any) direction, but he ONLY plays exactly what's on the page, which makes Will seem completely insane and even stupider than the writing already makes him.

I thought today's show was impossibly boring. Sure, there were some glimmers of decent stuff -- Daniel telling JJ to get real, Jennifer talking to Abigail about Kristen, Eve getting the idea to dig into Laura's mental problems -- but it felt like the episode was six hours long. And nothing happened! Is it August yet?

• Members

Well this whole Story with Paul Sonny & Will wants me to have a break from them and Im actually glad Sonny is out. I feel Days sees more potential in Will & Paul anyway. I do eventually feel we are gonna get Will & Paul

I do wonder if DOOL will recast Will and not even offer GW a new contract come August 2015?

• Members

Guy Wilson is terrible, just absolutely terrible, and he gets worse every month. He can't emote, he can't cry, he can't laugh, he can't react. He can't play off other characters. His go-to acting tic is the mouth pucker, and it's as ugly as it sounds.

There are no future Oscar winners in the cast among the young people, but ALL of them are SO much better than Guy Wilson.

And why would DAYS have to wait until his contract is up to replace him? Plenty of actors have been replaced after 13 weeks. That tells me that we might be in story for more Guy Wilson, and I have no clue why anyone in power at DAYS sees him as a good Will.

• Members

Only if there truly is a God. He's offensively bad. I liked him in his episode of NCIS, but he has just gotten worse. Even on mute, he's horrible. Is he the caddy for Ken Corday and Josh Taylor? I just don't know why he hasn't been replaced. And yes, that pucker face is as bad as you describe it!!!!

Archived