• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Beige rips up her tuition check bc she doesnt want Eve to pay for anything for her anymore, but then says she is going to block Eve's number with the cell phone she bought and is paying for her. Eve should have asked for the phone back and said she was going to cut it off. Beige made no sense

Im looking forward to Eve's revenge. I hope she gaslights Jennifer as well and drives her insane or at least makes her think she is. Hope we get some Laura flashbacks and Im sure we will considering how good Days has been about that

Teresa is so shady showing up to rub it in JJ's face

There are hundreds of other cheap actors he could hire instead of this terrible one

• Members

If DAYS was smart they wouldn't offer a GW a new contract. They have to see what almost all of the rest of us see (and it's not just SON, go to twitter or DAYS facebook, it's a big majority of people don't like GW as Will). Totally anecdotal, but even the few people I know that watch DAYS and have for a LONG time but never go online called me and asked when the show is going to recast Will because it's the point they Fast-forward any scenes GW is in.

There's no reason the show can't find a decent for actor for Will. We've all suggested better actors in the "New Will Horton" thread Soapsuds started a while ago.

• Members

What's with all the talk about how Theresa's apartment is apparently some kind of dump? It looks like a totally reasonable place for a 20-something. Yeah, it's not ideal that Tate won't have his own room, but it isn't like it's a rat-infested slum.

• Members

I don't either. I enjoy Theresa and JL's performance, but Theresa is a loose-cannon, gold-digging addict who tried to murder Brady's father not even a year ago and recently blackmailed his girlfriend to get her out of town. It's not like he's off-base not trusting her. I just don't get why everyone's going on about what a hellhole her apartment is, as if it isn't a totally normal, average place.

Archived