• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They're trying to do it with all the 'good' men on this show. Ben "rebranding" Abigail like his dick is a cattle prod, Daniel and his roughhousing with every woman he shares a room with, John throwing a hissy fit any time Marlena tells him anything less than the timing of her bathroom breaks. I'm waiting for them to find some way to do this with Aiden. it's a mess.

Heroism apparently means being a moral authority over women who don't know their place. Barf.

• Members

I much prefer Greg Vaughan over Shawn Christian by a landslide but I have to admit the way they write Eric makes him dull to me on DAYS. Maybe because he started out as a priest. HAHA.

I watched today and enjoyed the Maggie/Theresa scenes. That was about all that stood out to me.

I'm a big fan of Melissa Archer but she's done nothing for me on Days. sad.png I couldn't get over how many times Will was groping Sonny to try and hold on to him before Sonny walked out. The whole thing just seemed....awkward.

• Members

Wow, did Will really try to call Sonny out on being best friends with the sleazy rich Chad Dimera? Isnt Will best friends with him? Wasnt it his friendship with Chad that got Sonny connected to him in the first place?

But the truth is finally out! Will admitted that he cheated in LA. I knew it! Will is a lying slut pig. He liteally cant keep his d-ck in his pants

Theresa was great today! Loved her scenes with Victor and Maggie and she held her own quite well

• Members

Maggie was hilarious. "I've got your number, Cookie!"

This Will revelation makes no sense, from a writing standpoint. None of Will's actions track at all. I guess they're maybe attempting to say (coupled with what Derrick said to Paul in the parallel scenes) that he got married too soon after coming out and was destined to do some hoing around? But then we should not be rooting for him and Sonny as a couple at all, so the angle of the story is all off. Unless they've shifted and now see it as a Sonny/Paul story with Will as the Sami.

Is it August yet?

• Members

Seeing Derrick in today's show was great! I'm wondering if Will paid him to snag Paul away from Sonny. It was nice that it was finally revealed which way Derrick swings…….it was obvious before but never really spoken by Derrick.

Archived