• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was surprised to find out Will cheated before; it kind of came out of nowhere in a nothing episode. Just like oh, by the way. No big reveal? Ugh how I wish they'd recast Will. And I'm not even a Chandler Massey fan, I just can't deal with the combination of the poor acting and poor writing for Will.

The whole Nicole/Eric/Daniel SL is a bit strange. Daniel was always to mean to Nicole over the last several weeks and whenever she seemed like she wanted to be with him he would get mad at her about something. What was the point of all that if they wanted it to seem like they were a couple when this happened with Ericole? Granted I'd been tuning out a bit during the Nicole/Daniel scenes leading up to this, but if they aren't officially together then who cares that Nicole and Eric kissed while they were in danger? If they wanted it to be an issue then what was the point of Daniel always being so condescending towards Nicole leading up to this.

• Members

bc he's an a-hole. Daniel's always been condescending to Nicole. Its not somethnig new from the last few weeks. He is emotionally absuive towards her and likes to have her worship him, while cutting her down. The Eric kiss will just be more fuel for him to use against her. That was the point. He will make her feel worthless as he crushes her emotionally and she of course will stay clinging onto the hope that the messiah will forgive and take her back. They have done this so many times

• Members

It's been a Sonny/Paul story ever since Paul showed up. Paulson has the chemistry, and Will is the interloper. Cmon Sonny, dump Will, the cheating liar. I do have to say that Will sleeping with Paul makes more sense to me now that I know he slept with someone before that.

Archived