• Members

I loved that Xander called Victor out on how he treats him, his own blood, better than Daniel who isnt even a Kiriakis. Victor was f--ked up throwing him out of the house and family bc he went after Daniel's ex gf. As awful as he is, this just makes me root for him more. I want him to kill Daniel

fL2VTCg.gif

WTF kind of acting is this? And no he didnt actually scream which made it worse

bhgoXPF.png

Abby puts the HO in Horton

jbHh8tQ.png

My god, why the hell does Days have Melissa looking so damn awful. She looked downright tragic today

Rps4XS9.png

Robb looks so hot with the beard. It sucks he is in such a sucky role

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I didnt get it either. I dont get why Sonny had to talk to him. Nothing seemed to happened. A waste

Another waste? The JJ/Eve/Beige mess.. Ever since the big reveal, Days has done nothing with these characters. They've averaged like 1 episode a week with no movement. What was the point? The new writers should have just used this as an excuse to have Beige move to CA alone and then move JJ and Eve in a new direction. Speaking of which, they've really written Eve into a corner. Doesnt have to be this way but they dont seem interested in giving her a life outside of the kids whcih really limits her.

Clyde and Ben should have left with Jordan. No clue why they are still around

Marlena looked good today. Loved her top

• Members

Send Eve into Eric's orbit. JJ should be hanging at parties and screwing any girl(including Daphne), like a typical guy his age. All this everlasting love in high school/ freshman in college, Yikes. Go hang with Rory some more, chill with Bev, fight with Cole,,,anything but this boredom...

• Members
This. So much this.

But that being said, I can still barely stay awake during an episode. It's all soooo boring. I mean Rafe and Hope in her office was like watching paint dry and Roman coming in just made it 100x worse. Just painful to watch. Why is Josh Taylor sucking up a contract?

And then Clyde/Ben? Even more zzzzz. I don't get the fascination with them. I'm disappointed they're still around into November. Those two "spots" could be taken by a number of people. Ugh. And can Scott Wilson wash the dirt off his face?

I felt soooo bad for Deidre Hall in those scenes with the painfully awful Guy Wilson. He's so bad and it's actually become worse over time. Sigh. I also feel zero heat between Paul and Sonny. Zzzzz. I love Paul but I give zero [!@#$%^&*] about Sonny's past with him and I'd also wish Wilson would call it a day. Sonny and Paul deserve better storylines and they don't need to all be tied together. IMO.

I did love how Kate and John finally shared some airtime together. I wasn't a fan of them as a couple but I've always loved their back and forth. I also don't give two [!@#$%^&*] about John and his newfound son. I also don't care to see Paul be made a DiMera like some fans seem to be wishing. He doesn't need to be tied to anyone. I didn't mind the John move but everything on this show just ends up falling flat. There's no excitement, no "oomph" and a huge lack of energy. I hope all of that changes.

Abby/Chad are a bright spot. I liked the fake freakout Abby had over Stefano wanting Chad to be with Abby. Reminds me of better DAYS.

Archived