Y&R June Spoilers

• Members

Exactly. I've known quite a number of people who started have different feelings/desires later in life. My former supervisor was an out and proud lesbian for well over two decades. She was (and still is) a very vocal activist for GLBT rights. Then, about 13 years ago, she started dating a man. They're still together and happily in love.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

who says he's just discovering it? Maybe, he's had feelings for men all his life and been denying them in favor of that 'perfect' straight ideal? He has jumped into serious relationship after serious relationship, and even married young.

what I find dumb is there hasn't been 'that guy' what makes Kevin finally go for it? I wonder if it might be newly single Noah?

• Members

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="fi" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/lachlanbuchanan">@lachlanbuchanan</a> I vote for a Kevin/Kyle pairing...Kyvin?</p>&mdash; Mark Scrivener (@scrivbalto) <a href="

14, 2015</a></blockquote><script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script><blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">It could happen! <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='https://t.co/IF4AZw6Tqi'>https://t.co/IF4AZw6Tqi</a></p>— Lachlan Buchanan (@lachlanbuchanan) <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href=' 14, 2015</a></blockquote><script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

• Members

Well for me personally, I've always known and all of my friends that are LGBT have always known. It is refreshing to hear that someone else's journey was not the same as mine.

However, I am glad that you acknowledge that Pratt would not be the best candidate to tell this story given his history [as I mentioned earlier too].

Well then Y&R should've given us hints over the years. Or at least the past year. I just find it odd [and a bit disturbing] that Kevin came on as a predator targeting young girls but now he'll possibly [if true] have feelings for men.

I wish this story would've been given to Fen as someone stated earlier. I'd believe it more. I just don't see it for Kevin and I hope I don't offend anyone by saying that. It's possibly b/c of his history on the show combined with my hatred for him.

• Members

Aside from myself and my husband, I know many people who didn't know their sexuality until later in life, some even in their 40s and older. Just as I know folks who came to the realization earlier in life. Everyone's journey is different.

As for Y&R giving hints that Kevin is gay, that's not realistic. Why would previous writing regimes give hints about Kevin's sexuality when they weren't intending to make the character gay? If this is the story that Pratt plans, then it's on him to plant the seeds of the story. (I say that as a writer myself.)

• Members

Wait, do we know for sure if they're going in the gay direction, or is this just speculation/wishful thinking? That just seems very far fetched, and the spoiler worded in such a way to bait viewers and exploit their knowledge that Greg in gay and recently married IRL. It also seems that they tried something very similar with Philip's return a few years ago, which was a huge bust, so I'm not sure I see them repeating that,

• Members

Well, I don't want straight characters on what Y&R has become. laugh.png

Seriously, when I read these spoilers, I thought they were fake at first. Blood thirsty Neil, crazy Avery (as if this show needs one more crazy blonde) and Adam seeing ghosts? I can't believe this is real (reel) life.

Slick Jones:

Yeah, enough crazy women. This writing is pathetic and insulting.

• Members

In that last interview, didn't either Pratt or JFP also call Phyllis crazy?

I think even if Avery doesn't go off the rails but becomes emotionally unmoored, I still think it's overkill. Why can't it for once be a man who grapples with a psychological/psychiatric unravelling?

Archived