Y&R June Spoilers

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Under the circumstances, it's probably better that Yack spin out of control sooner rather than later. This entire story has been hideous and the sooner they DO resolve it, the better off everyone (including the fans) will be.

• Members

Malcolm needs to pay another visit to GC, if only to tell Neil's azz to let it go. Malcolm should ask Neil if he remembers Moses and that whole situation and that Neil needs to be a father to his youngest son or Moses is going to grow up wanting some revenge of his own. Hope Gwen quickly tires of Neil's quest for revenge and decides to seek companionship elsewhere. Maybe she runs into Noah or Kyle. Seeing RA do surprisingly well in his scenes with CG, perhaps Noah can build a friendship with Gwen that develops into something more. In any case the show shoud try it, get Gwen away from Neil, otherwise things won't end well for her.

Why on earth are Hillary and Devon rushing down the altar when the ink is barely dry from her separation papers? Are Hillary and Neil actually divorced yet? Why don't Devon and Hillary try actual dating first?

Is this regime truly going to break through the Lane wall? Can we expect another plane flyover or will everyone just concede that Lily and Cane are more than played out and have had zero story possibilities for eons now.

Jessica Collins is undoubtedly saddled with one of the most boring characters on this show and that's saying a lot since we have Victoria, Billy and Sage. And the writing for her is so basic, her storylines always seem like they were lifted from a bad romance novel. I am more convinced now though that Sharon and Dylan are temporary and just an obstacle to an eventual reunion between Davery. Sharon has made Dylan more interesting but no way will I get invested in this pairing, it won't last anyway. The show will probably throw Sharon with Joe Clark next to make him more interesting too.

I can't take anything about the Jack doppelganger story seriously. Not going to bother except to say that if they wanted to do Jack vs. Victor Part 200, there must be a more realistic, gripping way to do it than this convoluted joke of a storyline.

• Members

As much as I can't stand Jean Passanante as a writer, I must say that it galls me even more to see JFP and Pratt trashing her efforts where Michael's prostate cancer is concerned. I'm not saying the story has been successful -- far from it. But it's a heckuva lot more realistic and relatable than Victor hiring Jose Jiminez to pretend to be his archenemy.

Archived