DAYS: More BTS shakeups

• Members

How is he certain that Dena, Josh, and Albert are going to air him? To my recollection, Hogan Sheffer was the last one to feature John heavily. Didn't Dena write John off?

Dena wrote for John in both 2003 and 2008. In 2003 he was with with the ISA and had his rivalry with Tony. In 2008 he was RoboJohn. He was fired a couple of months after Tomlin became the EP and NBC cut the budget with 40%.

Hogan Sheffer put John in a coma for five months, then John spent the summer being part of the letter reading of Santo and Colleen's love story, and then he was killed in a hit and run.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Stop replying to those Jean comments! How come you guys never learn anything? Are you guys in on it with him to continue the Passanante discussion or something?

If only there was some way to contain it.

• Members

It doesn't matter. That has nothing to do with DAYS. You're bringing her up to start mess b/c you know that she is a sore topic for some on this board.

As TLC said, "Please stick to the rivers and lakes that you're used to."

In other word, stick to pimping Jean as the greatest thing since sliced bread. It's less controversial.

U can all blame Nothin for bringing Jean P up. I brought Victoria Rowell up and someone rather would see my Jean P gush fests.

• Members

I'm not going to do that just yet. I want you guys to learn to not engage and have the will power to not reply. I want to see that.

I hope you don't do it at all until Jonny actually breaks a rule. He hasn't. Nothing in SON rules say you can't be annoying.

I don't have anyone on ignore, yet I manage to ignore those I wish to ignore.

Archived