DAYS: More BTS shakeups

• Members

Corday is not going to bring anyone from the outside except one or two sony hires in the writing department. Sony gets one writer at the top of the ticket (Griffith) and that's about it. The show has no budget to bring in night time folks. They are clearly assembling the team who will close the show out in two years. I believe that's why Higley was hired; she retired and moved to FLA. This is a two year gig for her.

Iacubuzio is already out and confirmed "unemployment" on one of her Facebook posts. I bet Broderick is gone too. She's a friend of Tomsell and came in under them. I don't believe she's going to work for Higley.

I do think they could easily hire better directors. Williford is the only one who shows any ingenuity. Otherwise, the directing is lackluster like the sets but not as offensive as the costumes.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

IDK how Plan to save Days part 525,600 is going to go (history + Dena and Griffin being head writers tells me failure), but first things first this cast needs a purge. All those dry ass Tomsell additions need to go or be recast, and something has to be done about the filming schedule (I'm sure they won't though). Bring on some new and returning characters with strong ties to the canvas, losing Sami and EJ was a huge blow and they did barely anything to prepare, which is ridiculous since they were given an entire years notice.

Archived