Victoria Rowell to sue CBS

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Former Young and the Restless star Victoria Rowell is filing a complaint in federal court against CBS, Sony Pictures and other defendants claiming that she was denied re-employment on the highest rated daytime soap opera in the country in retaliation for her public and private complaints regarding the lack of diversity in front of and behind the camera on the show.

Im sorry but this bitch is out her god damn mind. How can you bash and blast your former employers and coworkers and expect for them to want to hire you back? And now she's suing? She's so late. Talk about a desperate attempt to remain relevant. Girl, have a seat

• Members

Lots of tea will be spilled, and I'm here for it. Rowell comes off as bitter but she's not crazy, something black folks are accused of when they take a stand. I remember when she was on Soaptalk with the cast years ago, and she was talking about AAs in Daytime and was cut off mid sentence. I don't care about the outcome as long as she puts those racists on blast! This is the same network that houses a fool that does not think Denzel s/b a lead in a movie.

I'm absolutely positive VR has some receipts!

Archived