GH: AMC actress joining show

• Members

She presided over the decline of AMC and brought nothing to the show except FF material. I am surprised anyone thinks she has any value as an actress whatsoever. The New Erica, as AMC tried to make Greenlee, was a pale and poor substitute for the real thing and this actress is incapable of any decent work. She, Minshew and Mathison ruined All My Children, and it is a true joke that GH sought out this actress who is incapable of finding any work elsewhere ever, much like Minshew and Mathison. (paying work that is, Minshew does volunteer vanity crap on YT)

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was going to ask him and when are you going to be on again...LOL

Ha..true

And none of the stunt casting has worked. You would think Carlivati would have learned by now. But he is just happy crowing and beating his chest that he has all these big stars on his awful show.

• Members

She isn't just hard - she's dead inside. And chock full of raging anti-chemistry with most of her co-stars. Similar to many of their prize ponies, actually.

She's lucky that the level of acting is so low on this show that if she just shows up glaring and spitting out her lines, as she did for most of her AMC run, she will be seen as an improvement.

The only man I ever remember her having chemistry with was J. Eddie Peck. And that's in 15 years of acting.

• Members

Q I know you despise her and all but that's no excuse for not having your facts straight. She's been in 3 feature films since AMC, 2 of which are critically acclaimed & on the major festival circuit. CHECK HER OUT in "Lies I Told My Little Sister" and "Desires of the Heart" & repent thanks

There's also nothing wrong with participating in web series especially ones surrounding stars we all recognize in this community. And those are non-paying? Seriously, says who?

Archived