GH: AMC actress joining show

• Members

Man! So excited. She's exactly what GH needs! More airhogs! YAY!

Ugh. Sooo not excited. I don't despise her like some but ugh, the last thing this show needs is more people on it. And more people to take airtime away from everyone else.

They could have cast her as Liz's sister Sarah and not a newbie. Sarah's basically a fresh slate.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

With the mention of Miller by Budig and Ron with his "clever" Killer Role line, I'd have to imagine she's being brought on for Miller or at least will be sharing screen time with him. I'm already preparing to gouge my eyes out over those two. It's going to be as bad as Stafford and Howarth together chewing scenery.

Miller and Budig have similar acting tendencies. The gritting of the teeth ... sigh.

• Members

Ugh!

Budig is talented, but she struggles with bad writing and will check out on it entirely (see: most of her last decade on AMC) if she doesn't like what she's being made to do or doesn't think it makes sense. This will be a problem at GH.

They're still so hyped about hiring everyone and anyone 'big' and catering to their social media and blogosphere scene that they have lost all perspective on righting the balance of the show and the wildly overloaded canvas.

To think, when I clicked the thread title I briefly hoped it was Debbi Morgan as Ellen Burgess.

Archived