DAYS: Sonny Will & Paul 11/26-12/5

John

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No I was responding to the crap that gay men cant be versatile and they must either be top or bottom

Today on Days
#days #dool Monday Will annoyed Lucas calling again and says what happened. Lucas wants him to call Sonny. Its been three days!
Will hasnt called Sonny in THREE Days. Thats not bad at all. Days made it seem like it was a month since they talked. Ughh

• Members

I agree. I have to laugh at the "either top or bottom" comment. Sorry. I could go further with it but I won't. And on that note, I'd guess if we're boxing them in, I'd say Sonny wears the pants in that relationship and is "the top"

I also have to laugh if they're both cheating on each other. Zzzz. I just don't buy it simply because the show was selling them as this happily married couple who acted like they'd never look twice at another guy. They separate for a few days or weeks in DAYS time and now they're sleeping around? Please. I want drama too but all of this feels like it came out of nowhere, which it probably did.

• Members

I was thinking the same both cheating or Sonny just kisses but no more and Will is the one to cheat. Unless all the past stuff comes up for the cheating this sucks cause to cheat because he hasn't called is absurd. Like Marlena said take a plane and go see him…there is no way Sonny is so busy he can't leave to see Will.

• Members

I think they want Will to be a male Sami (or at least give him an "edge") but Guy can't pull it off (and I don't hate on him like others do, he's just blah). Although Sami wasn't a cheater. She had that going for her.

I mean, I can buy Paul being a "guilty pleasure" for Sonny. They share a past but the fact that Sonny's world travels hasn't really mattered at all unless it serves the plot ... I mean this is the dude that wouldn't look twice at that blonde friend of his and Brant Daughtery so ehhhh to all of this.

• Members

Derrick arrives before Will returns

Given what Guy has said about Will's secret and everyone whould have an opinion im betting he got fired from the film. He just doesnt wanna hear I told you so from some people.

Archived