DAYS: Sonny Will & Paul 11/26-12/5

John

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Will and Sonny were so so with Will writing stories about his close friends…one that got Will in trouble. Sonny wasn't too happy with it and before that Will found out Sonny helped him get the job. Sonny was upset Will was leaving but really didn't fight for Will to stay….(see Will's story about his mother being cheated on was going to be made into a movie so Will left to LA to write the movie leaving Sonny in Salem). Lately Will hasn't been in touch with Sonny and Sonny seems lonely and not happy about Will leaving. In comes Paul, who we think is Sonny's ex bf.

• Members

Exactly. It was out of character for Sami to ever cheat. Justin and Adrienne, on the other hand, have cheating/being promiscuous as being a big part of their character histories.

I also agree with you about Freddie Smith. I like a really fit guy as much as the next guy, but other than Greg Vaughan, I would say Freddie Smith is my favourite hunk on the show at the moment. Hate to sound like a pollyanna, but does the shaming of others really need to continue? I've participated in my fair share of it when I was a younger, but then I grew up.

• Members

and its typical soap, he doesnt call me back so Ill go hang with my ex. Woops we had sex and I regret it. But Wills in LA

Cut to Surprise Will is back. Then watch Sonny riddled with guilt take that guilt out on Will

Until he is found out

Yep typical cheating on daytime

• Members
So some say Sonny should cheat and leave Will cause Will Abandoned him
Yeah because Sonny should cheat and destroy his marriage especially to the man who was gonna sacrifice himself and spend his life in jail because he thught Sonny Killed Nick, But Will doesnt love Sonny, BS. What about those vows Sonny made to Will? I guess that means nothing to Will. If this is who Sonny is, Will deserves better. Then he & Paul can live in the closet again because he doesnt want to be an out baseball player.
Will did not Abandon Sonny. Its not like Will ran off and didnt say where he was going. Sonny knew Will was going to LA and instead of telling Will how he felt, he kept quiet. So now if he is pissed that is all on Sonny. Hee should have been honest. Who cares if they would have fought. They would have been honest. That is more important. Sonny needs to learn that.

• Members

I think this is great. Stories like this are a soap staple, and I applaud DAYS for treating Will and Sonny like every other couple in this respect. Totally unlike ATWT who more or less neutered Luke and Noah (and later Reid). At least Will and Sonny get to jump into bed, whereas Luke and Noah jumped on the bed.....

Archived