Y&R Rumor

• Members

er, you guys are kidding yourselves. Jack's whole 'anger' @ Nick for raising his daughter, that's suddenly cropped up these past couple of weeks is pretty much a tell that he's getting a little girl (of Nick's) to raise and set things right. LOL

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I actually hope you're right. I like the idea of Victor being the one to screw over Nick. I'm not a huge fan of Shick either. While it's true this puts the Sharon character back in the role of pariah, it also gives Sharon Case a lot of drama. I won't be surprised if she spends a little time with Adam, before Nick forgives her again.

• Members

This sounds like a mess. They need to not add more paternity messes to the show. They're changing Faith's paternity which will need a DNA test, then they still have Vicky's unknown child's father and today they added Chloe to it too. Her child can be Billy;s (again, like all the other pregnant women or potential children in town) or Kevin's.

• Members

I agree. There are too many paternity tests going on at once on this show. It's time to just wrap this crap up with Sharon and have it be written that she didn't really switch the samples. I want Summer to be Jack's and for us to move onto bigger, and hopefully better stories. Too many affairs and questionable paternities but not enough work stories....

• Members

Good grief, just let Sharon face the music, except don't have her be a victim. Now that Sharon is 'healthy," she should accept responsibility even though she was sick, try to atone for what she did and move on. This kind of convoluted stuff does nothing to help - it only makes it worse.

• Members

That stupid Victor/Sharon marriage thing ruin a beautiful and platonic relationship between father-in-law/daughter-in-law (even when Shick didn't exist). It was wonderful that Victor was a father figure to Sharon and ran interference against a jealous Nikki. The relationship worked on so many levels. Why can't they just have Victor be logical (he's good at that), recognize Sharon's illness and get back to what they had. It really was a bad move.

• Members

That was a beautiful family dynamic that gave this show many beats to tell in every story Sharon had. Now it's just dump on Sharon with NO ONE on her side to care about her well being except the barely visible Noah. I still mourn the loss of that dynamic for the show.

I was hoping for a similar dynamic for Neil and Hilary. I mourn that too.

Archived