Y&R Rumor

• Members

OK, so from the main board we know there is a rumor that the test Victor is running shows that Faith is not Nick's. My thinking is that the hair Victor took is really Summer's and that's how this gets Sharon out of her mess. I just can't believe they would really change both Faith and Summer's paternity again. That's too much of a cluster**ck, even for this show.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's still gonna be bad for Sharon if they now think she lied about Faith all along.....who knows how long it will take for them to realize it was a mistake...it already took this long for the "big secret" to come out and it's not even out yet....

• Members

Like bl said, then Sharon isn't guilty of changing Summer's results. In fact, then it's Victor who looks bad from my perspective. I don't even think it will take all that long for the truth to come out because Sharon will know that another test needs to be run on Faith ASAP, since she wasn't keeping any secrets about Faith.

• Members

She was deep into her mental illness during that time. So it's been a theory for some time that Sharon imagined that she changed the results, but didn't really. Victor's method of collecting DNA was pretty sloppy. Anyone could have used that brush, including Summer.

I hope I'm wrong because I prefer Summer as a Newman. However, playing musical paternity like this just seems so far fetched even for this version of Y&R. I just can't believe they will switch Summer and Faith's paternity.

• Members

I see. So the test comes back that Faith isn't Nick's child based on the sample Victor stole. But really that was Summer's hair he tested and Summer is not Nick's after all. This is way too convoluted for the audience to understand. And I mean this as no disrespect but I guarantee there will be many in the audience who will scratch their head and throw up their hands.

Would it just be easier for the lab to send a letter saying that all test done between a period of time was corrupted and that they are offering free testing for everyone. Test again and it comes back that Summer is Jack's child. Then it is no one's fault...if you must have Sharon hallucinating she did it to get her off the hook and white wash her some more then so be it.

• Members

I agree it's convoluted and since it's just a rumor, maybe it won't happen at all. I guess I believe it because they had Victor run the test in the first place. I'll be surprised if it comes back as Nick being the father. I also have a really hard time believing Jack is really Faith's father. I just hope that if this is all just a mix up, Faith and Jack aren't brought into it, before it's discovered.

Archived