• Members

I almost don't want to know. I'd rather keep deluding myself for a while longer...

Poor Sheryl. You could tell the article was written melodramatically, although I do wonder if most of it was true. I wish something like People could write an article on her. The timing is right after all.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I'm sure everyone involved will get inundated with more press the closer things get to the return. And Laura is rather a centerpiece. I've never gotten a sense in these last few years that SL is as struggling or destitute as that article made out - she stays busy and seems very together - which is why it rang false to me. Sherilyn Fenn, OTOH, has been very vocal about her struggles and how David Lynch has helped her through them.

I love Bobby, I do, but I hope you don't let yourself get too down if he's not involved. It's Twin Peaks! It's coming back! With so many people! Peggy and Mädchen were roleplaying as Norma and Shelly again on Twitter the other night.

On a side note, I stumbled across another of Robert Engels' many interviews the other day - one from 2010 where he claims part of the solution for the Coop-doppelganger cliffhanger had there been a Season 3 was the idea that the doppelgangers were always "two minutes or hours behind us in time", and that saving the real Coop would involve traveling back two minutes (or hours) somehow to find him. He also suggested that Audrey, etc. surviving the bank explosion may have also involved the Lodge doppelgangers, specifically Audrey's. Says Harley Peyton had the idea of having her pregnant in Season 3, which Billy Zane mentions in Reflections but Sherilyn Fenn was apparently not privy to. Clearly nothing was set in stone.

Edited by Vee

• Members

I'm just relieved and pleased. If it weren't for all the speculation on those Twitter accounts I wouldn't have ever been bothered, but at one point it felt like almost everyone but Dana Ashbrook was confirmed.

It's not going to be Bobby Peaks, but I just wanted to see where the character is now and see him acknowledged as an important part of the show. And now that has happened.

• Members

I am happy to hear it.

With Lynch having had a heavy hand in much of the Bobby/Briggs family stuff in the second season (including the first two episodes and the finale, where none of the material at the diner with Bobby, Shelly, Betty and the Major and Sarah Palmer was in the original script), I wouldn't be surprised if Bobby has followed in his father's footsteps in the military.

Did I really originally write 'foodsteps'? Jesus Christ.

Edited by Vee

• Members

I do wonder what's going on there, I don't know how much of an online presence she has these days. I'm a little surprised no one's leaked anything out from her. I have to believe she'll be there unless she's in rough shape again. I know Lynch has been a good friend to her in recent years. It also makes zero sense for her not to be there, really, if Richard Beymer is.

Actually, I am seeing some twitter talk from the fest right now claiming she is at least being 'teased'. Step up your stalker game, alexisfan, all I did was search 'Sherilyn Fenn'!

Edited by Vee

• Members

I need more confirmation on Sherilyn, myself, but it sounds good if vague at the moment.

I would like to have Everett and Harry Goaz confirmed, though I expect they will be there. I think we only officially have the three from this weekend plus Richard Beymer and Catherine Coulson confirmed. We know about others but very few of them have come out and said definitively 'yeah, I am.' Peggy Lipton and Mädchen Amick basically have, as has Kimmy Robertson IMO. Michael Ontkean, we have Michael Horse's word and that's it.

It makes you wonder where the hell there is going to be room for a new cast, unless some of these people are relegated to cameos or subplots. Which is fine and expected, but I just don't know what they're going to do. I need something! Gah.

I would be shocked if Warren Frost wasn't making an appearance, if he wants to. He's up there in years and retired, I believe. But he is also Mark Frost's father.

Edited by Vee