• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I think Mädchen and Peggy Lipton (and Ray Wise) are as confirmed as the still supposedly "unconfirmed" get, along with maybe Kimmy Robertson and her hilarious quote in Vulture last month.

That sounds pretty good for Sherilyn Fenn. I'm glad.

In fairness, it is nine episodes and TP always had a broad scope and brush with the massive town - we'd get people for maybe one or two scenes in many old episodes. While some like Cooper, etc. may be the majors, I'm sure they'll use the supporting players briskly but well.

Edited by Vee

• Members

It was a magical time for all of them. They all deeply trusted in Lynch and Frost and, I think, still do, particularly the ones who still have close relationships with Lynch, who is so caring and gentle with people and actors. Brad Dukes' book, Reflections, the oral history, is a great read about that.

I am almost positive Julee Cruise is back. She can be volatile (she may or may not have turned up drunk at a Twin Peaks fest in the UK a few years back and ranted about Angelo Badalamenti), but she has been nothing but gushing about the show and Lynch in both the new book and recent interviews. Lynch produced two of her albums, wrote most of her songs for the show and around that period. She talked a year or two ago about working with Lynch and Badalamenti soon. I would be shocked if she didn't do something new for the new show.

Edited by Vee

• Members

Catherine E. Coulson interviewed again for a Philadelphia arts site. Nothing new about 2016, but some nice anecdotes about her long history with Lynch and her other work. I didn't know Lynch came up with that tattoo on Margaret's leg that indicates her connection to the Lodges - we keep hearing little tidbits now from actors about where he stepped in late in the second season, at times when a lot of fans and critics assumed he had all but abandoned things before the very end.

Edited by Vee