GH: October 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Why would they fire him? His plots have driven me away from anything more than casual viewing. But that's me. The ratings are still up over last year and minus some fluctuations have been fairly stable during a summer many complained about.

I can't stand his uneven writing but obviously Nielsen families are enjoying it. He's not going to go unless the ratings drop. His contract is pretty secure.

• Members

The whole Maxie and Nathan/Judge is pure nonsense. I tell you Ron can't right anything right..pure sh itness......I know of parents who have been on drugs....and still trying to recover who have been giving visitation rights..yet Maxie and Nathan lied...big deal....stupid stupid stupid story...just to get us to root for worthless Nathan and Maxie...ugh....Not one good story in the bunch for GH.

• Members

Just watched today's show:

Duh Alexis................

Isn't there a rule against contact between a judge and a plaintiff in a case without representation?

Wm Devry is obviously hot for Bea Arthurph34r.pngph34r.pngph34r.png

Killer Filler Griller Miller was off the chain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or was that his leash?whistling.jpgwhistling.jpg Already tired of him. Sorry kenerly, BM just stinks. It's my opinion, and I'm stickin' to it!tongue.pngtongue.png

That woo woo memory noise reminds me of a Charlie Brown teacher!

Nina and Sigh-less...McBain finally got a clue! Too little, too late! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

• Members

Elizabeth is as dumb as rocks. She has a full on conversation with Jason and doesnt recognize his voice at all? Let me guess, when he pulled out his tube, that caused permanent damage to his vocal cords, causing the voice to be altered

Tecnically Julian wasn't lying to Alexis but she is stull dumb as rocks as well.

7MV5IGu.gif
Patrick and Sam biggrin.png YAASS

Yay, now Golden Girls is foreplay for straight couples

Hate to say it but for the first time Im liking RH as Franco. He is much better playing a dark character than a buffon. Franco should be a bad guy and I hope he roasts Sonny and Carly

Archived