Joan rivers in critical condition

alphanguy74

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The thing about Joan is that although she was a comedian and was there to provide the jokes, she genuinely CARED about fashion. I don't think the same is true for Kathy, who probably looks good as Joan's successor on paper, but IMO, will likely not work out.

I too wished they ended the show, but if Melissa is happy to have it continue, who am I to disagree?

• Members

I'm inclined to agree. Joan loved fashion and jewelry and accessories and had real style. Kathy may succeed if she does appear on Fashion Police, because we don't really know what Kathy's interests are regarding fashion and style.

The Fashion Police 90 minute tribute to Joan was incredible, and frankly should be nominated for an Emmy for outstanding special, Melissa did her mother so proud.

• Members

Several sources are reporting that NeNe Leakes is also a frontrunner to take Joan's seat. I like that choice. Not just because I'm a NeNe stan, but because Joan was very fond of her, Nene does have her own fashion line, and Lord knows she won't be afraid to rip into people.

Archived